OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Ello there, I'm not doing well. That's what I've said since Thanksgiving of 2019. I mark that day as the beginning of the end. I feel like either I'm untreatable, not human, or people don't care enough about me to try to fix me at all. I was thinking that I could probably apply for Euthanasia, but I can barely imagine how awkward it would be to basically say to your doctor 'Kill me.' I don't really know what to say, I feel like if I told people about my full story, they either wouldn't believe me or think I was being dramatic or sensitive. I wrote really dumbed down versions around a year ago, but that doesn't encapsulate it.

jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
I've been doing badly since around the same time actually. It's mostly been downhill for me since late 2019. So at least there's some camaraderie in that. I don't know how to help you, but that's because I don't know how to help myself. I, too, often feel inhuman in the way you describe. Again, I don't really know what to do about it. Maybe try creating art of some kind? Idk, that's what makes me happy (at least the idea of creating does, I often don't get past the first hurdle).