Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

No one will help you unless it benefits them
Sep 13, 2023
People are so annoying, my mom wants to make me visit a family gathering...she says you have to come or else they will feel bad...I said I'm not in the headspace to visit anyone..she just said...you have always been like this..you don't care about family and relatives..I wanna smash my head, now I have to go and put an okay face.If I don't, people gonna ask me, what is wrong, why you so depressed? Fuck this shit. Sorry, I had to let it out.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lucyna, WAITING TO DIE, Sannti and 1 other person
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
You have no idea how much I can relate with this... My family treats me the same - as if not being present to some dinner or lunch would be the end of the world.
Sometimes I think nothing really has changed since the victorian age when nobles were forced to be present at those luxurious parties and gatherings for god knows what reason. Probably something that involves $$$.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Lost_my_soul
Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

Sep 13, 2023
Fuck, I'm struck here clueless..I just shouted to my Uncle "Leave me alone" He is a nice guy. ..I feel so bad about myself. ..I wanna cry so badly šŸ˜­

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
People are selfish by forcing you to do something against your will.
Yet if you refuse, then they call you the selfish one. WTF.

Lost_my_soul

Lost_my_soul

Sep 13, 2023
People are selfish by forcing you to do something against your will.
Yet if you refuse, then they call you the selfish one. WTF.
Fuck, I returned home alone with some bullshit reason, I was so out of place, I didn't want my mood to impact others.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThisUnrest and WAITING TO DIE
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
Thats so frustrating to be forced into a bad situation, when you know youre not feeling okay. You knew you werent able to deal with people and tried to prevent further problems. Sorry you had such a bad day.