RealLostSoul

RealLostSoul

once rock bottom, always rock bottom
Oct 11, 2019
Okay so this might be a weird topic to talk about but let me explain. Yesterday and today I thought about something. It's probably just a post-experience syndrome, something your brain makes up after memories were formed, similar to people experiencing an accident 'in slow motion' (which in fact isn't true, they just memorize them in slow motion), however, some say there is this sort of 'animal instinct', '6th sense' or feeling of something about to happen. You know, my mom told me about her friend that was in Thailand when the tsunami hit it in 2002 or whatever, however, without a reason she moved into the inner parts of the country one day before it happened. She told me that friend had some sort of guts instinct that she had to get the fuck out of there. Well, I always think that this was just coincidence, a lucky one... but when I think about it... I too remember the days when it all started. Before I wasn't in this fucked up situation of chronic depression etc. It started with a few emotional traumas. Anyways, reminiscing about this time I remember that I had a weird feeling in my stomach too before shit went down.
Just a thing my mind up right? Well, yesterday this feeling appeared again out of the blue. It wasn't there for long, why did it hit me up again? I mean, I was just at home doing nothing like almost everyday of my miserable life. It was never wrong so I'm really wondering. Nothing happened until now but I am curious, I believe that nothing will turn to a better in my life, in fact, just get worse and worse, so there might be some bullshit that will kick me down and making me even more depressed. I wouldn't be surprised though.

Or the isolation and the staying awake at night and sleep at daytime might just make me insane, who knows...

Reactions: Circles
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
There is definitely something to the idea of a 'gut instinct'. I believe most all of us are sensitive to it and experience it in different ways. Most of us tend to ignore it unfortunately because of our hubris.

It's been talked about throughout human history and named many different things. It's been called the Akashic Record in ancient writings and the Book of Life in Judeo Christian writings. In science it's called Spooky Action at a Distance.

The general idea behind it is that we all vibrate at different energy frequencies, sort of like a musical note vibrates. We can change these frequencies within ourself through meditation and such to be in harmony with other frequencies.

Much like how magnetic tape is able to record sounds and images. Or how certain electronics can pick up radio stations when they weren't designed to do so.

E

eSpJon

Oct 17, 2019
Yeah I experienced it myself, just knowing the correct choice effortlessly but it happened 2-3 times throughout life so it was very rare

K

K_zy

Nov 26, 2019
During my last attempt I was walking down a path then i realized my thoughts at that time, the road itself and the decision ahead of me were all in a dream i had like2 months ago.

SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
Yes, I think there are many different things our bodies can feel, or pick up on, that we can't see. Intuition can be re-learned I think, in our societies we block it out in favour for rationality.