• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dxstressed

Mar 13, 2020
Hi everyone,

Been inactive over the past few days. My borderline personality means I'll have a few days of being really up there and happy and I'm suddenly back down to a crippling numbness, wouldn't even call it depression as such, I just don't feel anything.

My boyfriend cheated on me the other evening and I blocked him, before he found another way of contacting me to tell me I'm a psycho and nobody will ever love me. With everything that's going on in the world, seriously considering CTB, I just want to die peacefully.

I am in the UK - any good and somewhat peaceful ways for me to CTB? I just can't take this rollercoaster of inconsistent emotions and chronic emptiness anymore, I fear with the stress that my hallucinations may come back too.

Please help... any advice is welcome.

Xoxo
Dxstressed

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005, Lost in a Dream and tooStupidForExitBag
tooStupidForExitBag

tooStupidForExitBag

Mar 13, 2020
Sad that you feel this way. I would recommend checking out the resource page, there you can find a bunch of megathreads for different ctb methods, please don't ctb on impulse however.

Reactions: dxstressed and one4all
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
before he found another way of contacting me to tell me I'm a psycho and nobody will ever love me.
Do you live with him? Before we talk about CTB, let's start with dealing with this toxic relationship.

Reactions: dxstressed
D

dxstressed

Mar 13, 2020
Do you live with him? Before we talk about CTB, let's start with dealing with this toxic relationship.
I do not live with him. He was a fair few years older than me too, however he was a completely different person under the influence of alcohol.

We had been together a few months, and whenever he was drunk he would call me vile names, and then tell me he was going to sleep with other men if I didn't have sex with him. He never sexually assaulted me - just thought I should mention that.

But the other night was the final straw for me, but just hearing that nobody will ever love me from the one man I want to love me has broken my heart.

the box is empty

the box is empty

Mar 8, 2020
I do not live with him. He was a fair few years older than me too, however he was a completely different person under the influence of alcohol.

We had been together a few months, and whenever he was drunk he would call me vile names, and then tell me he was going to sleep with other men if I didn't have sex with him. He never sexually assaulted me - just thought I should mention that.

But the other night was the final straw for me, but just hearing that nobody will ever love me from the one man I want to love me has broken my heart.
If you leave him what will happen to you?

D

dxstressed

Mar 13, 2020
If you leave him what will happen to you?
I ended the relationship, and in his drunk state he tried to end what I had already finished, he is blocked on everything, all social media and his number.

I feel so lost without him. Even though we were only together a few months, with my BPD I form intense relationships very fast, and I just feel so sick at the thought of him with being someone else. I can't get back with him, for my own sanity.

But I am going insane. I just want to die.

the box is empty

the box is empty

Mar 8, 2020
I ended the relationship, and in his drunk state he tried to end what I had already finished, he is blocked on everything, all social media and his number.

I feel so lost without him. Even though we were only together a few months, with my BPD I form intense relationships very fast, and I just feel so sick at the thought of him with being someone else. I can't get back with him, for my own sanity.

But I am going insane. I just want to die.
Okay, so you're not in any immediate danger from him. That's a good thing. Heartbreak is going to be harder to deal with. I wish I had an answer for you there but all I can say is I know it can be intense.

• Hugs
D

dxstressed

Mar 13, 2020
Okay, so you're not in any immediate danger from him. That's a good thing. Heartbreak is going to be harder to deal with. I wish I had an answer for you there but all I can say is I know it can be intense.
He isn't a big man, I'm not a big man either but I don't think he has it in him for violence. He just runs his mouth.

This is my first proper heartbreak, I just don't know what I ever did to deserve being cheated on and the little voice in my head says I deserve it and maybe I'm actually this 'psycho c**t' he thinks I am.

Not a good day :(

• Hugs
Reactions: the box is empty
the box is empty

the box is empty

Mar 8, 2020
You didn't do anything. Sometimes people are just shitty.

• Love
S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
If someone has mental or physical illness it doesn't mean the person doesn't deserve to be loved. Your boyfriend is cruel, I'm sorry he cheated on you. I wish you had someone who would truly love and care about you. Information about method you can find here and if you wanna chat I'm here for you.

• Hugs