sunsh1n3

sunsh1n3

<3
Jun 23, 2023
(Sorry for lengthy post lol)

I'm so exhausted with the world rewarding terrible people. Particularly with one person in my life. We'll call her Emily. Emily was my best friend for a good few years up until I finally broke down and cut ties with her due to her abuse. She constantly belittled, berated, and verbally/emotionally/physically abused me, all in the name of "humor". She made me feel like I was always the bad person in our friendship, when she had always caused the problem. I put up with her for years because nobody else would, even through her telling me that my SH made me "weak-willed and stupid" because I couldn't just stop SHing. Once I cut ties with her, another friend of mine decided that they wanted to reach out to her and become friends under the guise of helping/fixing her. Flash forward a couple years, Emily was now actively SHing and showing it to people, brought a razor to school and threatened another student with it only to receive no repercussions due to her psych sending a note with her to school that basically said she couldn't be held responsible because she's mentally ill, and she somehow constantly manages to manipulate people into loving her no matter what abuse she puts them through. Eventually, our mutual friend also cut ties due to the abuse and the rest of Emily's friends dropped her, too, which resulted in her attempt to CTB, after which she was sent to an institution for two weeks, and came back telling everybody in-detail about how she'd attempted and how it was all [mutual friend]'s fault. This attempt to turn the entire school against MF didn't work, as everyone knows how Emily is and knows that MF is a wonderful person. Eventually, once we graduated, Emily was accepted into an extremely prestigious school and gifted ABSURD amounts of scholarships.

I may be horrible for this, but I just wish she would hurt in the way she hurts others. She does whatever she wants and hurts whoever she wants with no karma or punishment whatsoever, because she's mentally ill. That being said, her only diagnoses are ADHD and anxiety. Both of which I am also diagnosed with, among others, and I certainly don't act like her. I CANNOT wrap my head around how somebody can be such a horrible human being and not experience any sort of karma for it. She's told people to CTB "as a joke", pretends that her racist/homophobic past never existed, and acts like she's an angel on Earth to get what she wants, and if that doesn't work, she manipulates people into giving her the result she's looking for. I hate her. I hate her more than far worse abusers in my past, solely because she has never had to face any sort of reality in her entire life. Forgive me if this is against TOS or seen as out-of-line, but everything she does because of her "mental illnesses" is to get attention from people she's trying to manipulate, and I've actively heard her admit this herself while laughing about it. She infuriates me, and I wish she would be treated exactly how she treats other people. She made me suicidal at a young age because she convinced me I was the worst person to ever exist. She uses the things she tormented me over as a way to get what she wants now. She changes her entire personality and belief system just to appeal to others.

I want to be the better person and forgive her, or at least feel some kind of empathy for her, but I don't. I can't. I wish she would be subjected to every hurtful thing she's said/done to others since birth. I wish she would get kicked out of her dream college. I wish she would lose every good thing she has. I don't understand why good people get the worst out of life while horrible people get the best. It's so backwards and unfair and infuriating. Disrespectfully, I hate you, Emily. I'm holding out hope that karma kicks your ass.

(Edits: spelling)

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I feel for your story, I'm also sick of garbage people getting rewarded, I hate for fighting for something and then see someone achieve it with ease, my favourite quote in media is, they were born lucky, I was lucky to be born

Reactions: sunsh1n3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That person just sounds so horrible, I hate how some humans just create so much unnecessary suffering, must had been so awful being around someone like that who caused all that harm.

Reactions: sunsh1n3
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
You seem way too consumed with Emily, let it go let it go please for your own sanity.

Just to add - I don't believe in karma however people can choose what they want to do and also if she is evil as you say and if you want her kicked out of her dream college you will just end up being as bad as her ( an eye to eye leaves everyone blind).
Just to add when your parents tells you to stay away from someone because that person is trouble do listen and when you stop talking to someone and even if they come back with an apology block and block ( don't end up like me).

All the best OP.

sunsh1n3

sunsh1n3

<3
Jun 23, 2023
You seem way too consumed with Emily, let it go let it go please for your own sanity.

Just to add - I don't believe in karma however people can choose what they want to do and also if she is evil as you say and if you want her kicked out of her dream college you will just end up being as bad as her ( an eye to eye leaves everyone blind).
Just to add when your parents tells you to stay away from someone because that person is trouble do listen and when you stop talking to someone and even if they come back with an apology block and block ( don't end up like me).

All the best OP.
After everything she's done, I will happily hold my grudge and continue to hope she has to face reality someday. Like I said, as much as I'd love to be able to be the bigger person and just live and let live, I physically cannot LOL we're both adults now and these things took place years ago. I don't believe in letting things go when those things have caused people pain. If we both go blind, so be it. At least she won't be able to see.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
After everything she's done, I will happily hold my grudge and continue to hope she has to face reality someday. Like I said, as much as I'd love to be able to be the bigger person and just live and let live, I physically cannot LOL we're both adults now and these things took place years ago. I don't believe in letting things go when those things have caused people pain. If we both go blind, so be it. At least she won't be able to see.

Yeah you can hold your grudge and I'm sure she will be holding her grudge too and I hope you will be able to say this to her face too.

In my case the person I'm dealing with is a coward and has always been a coward and I'm aware of those people who are cowards and they will be claiming and singing you are my best friend Lol whilst plotting behind the scenes. Never help a mf whose family didn't want to help because there is always a valid reason why his own family didn't bat an eye when he couldn't do sh!t for nearly a decade until the worst person in the world helped him that even my mum went ballistic when she found out I had helped him with that sort of money. She literally screamed at me and even his so called best friend said she would never help him with such money hahah. You see how life plays???

When you have your whole family working and no one is willing to help you with your situation you have to wonder why they couldn't and didn't and even my mum said so like huh "Why did you give him that money, when his own family is here and they are all working". My mum was very angry at me saying I should have send the money to my family and said you helped him with all this but look at how he ended up doing to you and I do agree with her.