• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
I was ruthlessly abused by my ex. When we met i was in the best place i'd been in years, and she was on the brink of ctb. I chose to help her and it ended with me completely traumatized, scared to leave the house because she has turned a whole community against me through labelling me as her abuser, despite reality being the exact opposite. Now she's in the best place she's ever been (her words), and i couldn't be more angry yet powerless.
I'm ready to ctb, method, and everything are arranged, but what's stopping me is this overwhelming anger towards her. How can i just leave this planet after being abused and taken advantage of in ways i didn't know human beings were capable? I want to leave her with a note to be delivered post ctb, but that makes me feel like im sinking to her level of morals. At the same time how can i just be practically murdered by someone without standing up for myself?
Any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: AlouA, consider and undecided
U

undecided

Student
Aug 25, 2023
My advice is... she sounds like she probably wouldn't even care if you ctb, she sounds vile ! And, you CAN fight through this, don't let her disgusting ass win !

• Love
Reactions: gardenfairy, Peaceful Departure and consider
P

Peaceful Departure

Aug 14, 2023
The other key piece to this is who she is. She has ptsd, bpd, and is without question undiagnosed autism. All this makes it difficult to understand if she is doing horrible things without realizing or on purpose.
Point being i think she cares, to what extent idk, and if i do ctb i feel holding her accountable for just a couple of her actions would have a significant impact.
I want justice! But if im not even alive to see it happen does it even matter.

Reactions: undecided