TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Just kinda wanted to give an update on my life for whoever cares. I'm planning on moving to a different state in a couple of days to gain my independence back after living with my mom for 2 years due to severe depression.

Haven't been thinking much about killing myself but I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to the idea once I've moved. I'll most likely be homeless as I really don't know anyone in the city I'm moving to.

Been struggling with alcoholism for the past year/year and a half and that's mainly the reason I'm moving. I need a fresh start and I feel that living in the town I live in is not helping.

I'm hoping that moving to a new state will give me some kind of goal or purpose in my life that will keep me sober to start making good decisions in my life again.

A bit nervous about actually moving as I don't know how I'll be able to make money while I'm over there. But I don't feel too worried about it as I've done homelessness before and I didn't die. I won't be taking much with me besides a sleeping bag, a set of clothes, $100 dollars, and that's it really.

Anyways hope y'all are doing well. And wish me luck. ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SadJessu, NearlyIrrelevantCake, Crazy4u and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Whatever happens, I wish you the best. I hope things go well.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and TheYounger
sivvie

sivvie

Wanderer
Aug 23, 2021
Good luck! I hope things turn out for you the way you want them to. All the best <3

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, LADY007 and TheYounger
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Congrats!! Wishing you the very best! G

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheYounger, LADY007 and Dead Meat
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Just kinda wanted to give an update on my life for whoever cares. I'm planning on moving to a different state in a couple of days to gain my independence back after living with my mom for 2 years due to severe depression.

Haven't been thinking much about killing myself but I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to the idea once I've moved. I'll most likely be homeless as I really don't know anyone in the city I'm moving to.

Been struggling with alcoholism for the past year/year and a half and that's mainly the reason I'm moving. I need a fresh start and I feel that living in the town I live in is not helping.

I'm hoping that moving to a new state will give me some kind of goal or purpose in my life that will keep me sober to start making good decisions in my life again.

A bit nervous about actually moving as I don't know how I'll be able to make money while I'm over there. But I don't feel too worried about it as I've done homelessness before and I didn't die. I won't be taking much with me besides a sleeping bag, a set of clothes, $100 dollars, and that's it really.

Anyways hope y'all are doing well. And wish me luck. ❤️
Is there any possibility of joining AA or getting som ehelp for alcoholism while you still have a roof over your head/ It may be easier to treat in this way. Just a thought.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
Good Luck to you I hope everything works out for you, sending you lots of Love and beautiful blessings :heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: TheYounger
TheYounger

TheYounger

Aria Math
Jun 7, 2020
Is there any possibility of joining AA or getting som ehelp for alcoholism while you still have a roof over your head/ It may be easier to treat in this way. Just a thought.
Yes, I've thought about it. But in all honesty I just want to leave my mom's house as much as it hurts me. If I do find an AA group it will most likely be in the state I'm moving to.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
good luck. I hope you find a good job and nice place to stay soon :heart:

• Love
Reactions: TheYounger