skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I know I will never get this, but I just want someone in my life to tell me it's okay to give up. It's okay if I want to leave everything behind. Of course this is super unrealistic. No one in my life would ever tell me "hey, its okay if you want to die." And it fucking sucks because I so want to give up and finally let go of life. But people keep me here because keeping me here makes them feel better. Even if it makes me miserable everyone else stays happy. Some tell me it's okay to talk to them but if I say I'm having a rough day or I'm not doing well they always say "don't say that, you're fine." I want someone to hold me and not say a single thing.

Like I said, everything I want here is unrealistic.

Reactions: RM5998, MissLisa, BaconCheeseburger and 4 others

Sep 7, 2018
I know I will never get this, but I just want someone in my life to tell me it's okay to give up. It's okay if I want to leave everything behind. Of course this is super unrealistic. No one in my life would ever tell me "hey, its okay if you want to die." And it fucking sucks because I so want to give up and finally let go of life. But people keep me here because keeping me here makes them feel better. Even if it makes me miserable everyone else stays happy. Some tell me it's okay to talk to them but if I say I'm having a rough day or I'm not doing well they always say "don't say that, you're fine." I want someone to hold me and not say a single thing.

Like I said, everything I want here is unrealistic.
Don't blame them or hate them, most people are just too scared and closed minded. Its not on purpose they just don't realise it.

Reactions: Smilla, Dead_Inside, Iwant2sleepforever and 3 others
Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
This is something I've also longed for. I just want the relief of someone in real life that feels the same way as me or can just tell me it's okay to take my life. It'll never happen though.

Reactions: RM5998, Smilla, lv-gras and 3 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
This is exactly how I feel too.

Reactions: RM5998 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
azucaramargo

azucaramargo

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2018
Did you guys see the movie with Javier Bardem, "Mar Adentro"? (Or, in English, "The Sea Inside"). It was based on the true story of a Spanish man who was either quadriplegic or paraplegic, and fought for the right to die. In the movie, he had a lot of friends who seemed to empathize with (and not contest) his desire to kill himself. Personally, I envy the support you have. I think my family/friends would not like to hear about my desire to die, but I feel like they would not be too disappointed/surprised/angry if I were to do it. I crave the kind of reassurance you get. I'm saying this not to alienate you...just to share.

Reactions: lv-gras