Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I got sent this from work this morning not sure if it's because where we work we are prone to suicides by folks jumping in front of trains (it's never happened)
But this questionnaire!!

• Wow
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LonelyLight, BPD_LE, Elias and 1 other person
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Formal pro life stuff always makes me feel like I'm on another planet. It's like we're an administrative problem that needs to be resolved asap. Not an ounce of humanity there, just plain old protocol. Fuck this.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Boonks, woxihuanni and 2 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I open it then send my boss the M.D. if we was taking the piss as he knew about about my recent suicide attempt, he said I wouldn't be that stupid to send that to you. So now we are trying to find out who sent it.
Since it's been open in 1898 only one person as died and that's because he hung himself from the signals as he stole lots of money in the 1920s (I think)

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
So now we are trying to find out who sent it.
It's not your favourite work bully associate is it? Was it sent from a work email address or something like gmail?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
It's not your favourite work bully associate is it? Was it sent from a work email address or something like gmail?
I don't have a work bully, I think it was a generic think Just sent out and as only the M.D. and one other know I doubt it's a bully.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
You told a story a while back about someone in your workplace being a bit nasty on you had to whistleblow on them, that guy just jumped to mind.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
You told a story a while back about someone in your workplace being a bit nasty on you had to whistleblow on them, that guy just jumped to mind.
He doesn't even know how to use a computer properly. Plus he knows nothing.

Reactions: BPD_LE and Stan