• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Hi, a while ago someone shared the archive of the amitryptiline method - wiki books (as it has been taken down off the clearnet).

I've been searching and I can't find it - does anyone have it to repost/a link to it?

Also, I've now been reading up on it on SS - that you take the amitryptiline first, then the benzos - something like that anyway - but if anyone is clear on the exact method, please share.

I am not going out just yet - but I want to know I have a planned exit and for me it is ami or fentanyl - the ami seems easier to get at the moment. I've been fiddling around on the darknet now for a few days, and not been able to see Fent yet.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
This was my method 1 year ago . It probably doesn't matter exact benzo timing . Ami is slow but can still be very harsh . So preferably benzos before Ami to ease things (but not too soon: fall asleep) . My plan was to preparing Ami (soaking->honey / capsules) , take benzo , wait 10m , take Ami .

Be cautious: Amitriptyline is fatal but takes time ; may include seizures (hence benzos) ; coma if rescued or low dosage . I'd still use it , but be mindful .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/atta...books-open-books-for-an-open-world-pdf.17944/

• Love
Reactions: LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
This was my method 1 year ago . It probably doesn't matter exact benzo timing . Ami is slow but can still be very harsh . So preferably benzos before Ami to ease things (but not too soon: fall asleep) . My plan was to preparing Ami (soaking->honey / capsules) , take benzo , wait 10m , take Ami .

Be cautious: Amitriptyline is fatal but takes time ; may include seizures (hence benzos) ; coma if rescued or low dosage . I'd still use it , but be mindful .

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/atta...books-open-books-for-an-open-world-pdf.17944/

Thank you for sharing this.

Hope you don't mind me asking -How was it for you? And what stopped it working?
Can't describe how grateful and relieved I am to have this information

Last edited:
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
How was it for you? And what stopped it working?
Social worker + psychiatrist stopped it from working :wink:

Some here described Ami fatality (watched) and/or bad recovery . It's a bit brutal but benzo make you unware of anything . I still consider it one of the simplest methods . Not much fuss : proper dosage , benzo , not being found .

Reactions: Kattt and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Social worker + psychiatrist stopped it from working :wink:

Some here described Ami fatality (watched) and/or bad recovery . It's a bit brutal but benzo make you unware of anything . I still consider it one of the simplest methods . Not much fuss : proper dosage , benzo , not being found .

I want grown ups to be able to choose to die. FFS

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

Can i asked you if you put them into capsules or dissolved the please? Im reading conflicting info on this saying that capsules slow things down but the taste is horrendous?
Thanks

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
I just came out of this in November with brain damage, took 5.5 grams, with a large amount of lorazepam and Benadryl. This is a very slow albeit peaceful death. I would have died had I not been found. I was found about 34 hours after ingesting the cocktail with a pulse of about 30. I was pronounced brain dead hours after arrival at hospital, they did not know I ingested anything, and then when they tried removing me from the ventilator one last time before harvesting my organs (I'm an organ donor) I tried to breathe showing my lower brain stem had begun to function again surprising everyone. I was in a coma for a while after that and still on life support for several days after waking up. Then had to learn to walk again, breathe again, eat again, etc.

If you choose this method, make sure you do it right. I did not crush the pills, I didn't know what I was doing and I wasn't following anyone's method. I calculated a lethal dose with my own research going through medical documentation. There is a lot of potential for making your life much worse than it already is.

Reactions: Kattt
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
I just came out of this in November with brain damage, took 5.5 grams, with a large amount of lorazepam and Benadryl. This is a very slow albeit peaceful death. I would have died had I not been found. I was found about 34 hours after ingesting the cocktail with a pulse of about 30. I was pronounced brain dead hours after arrival at hospital, they did not know I ingested anything, and then when they tried removing me from the ventilator one last time before harvesting my organs (I'm an organ donor) I tried to breathe showing my lower brain stem had begun to function again surprising everyone. I was in a coma for a while after that and still on life support for several days after waking up. Then had to learn to walk again, breathe again, eat again, etc.

If you choose this method, make sure you do it right. I did not crush the pills, I didn't know what I was doing and I wasn't following anyone's method. I calculated a lethal dose with my own research going through medical documentation. There is a lot of potential for making your life much worse than it already is.
Thank you for tbis as its my methodvand informative. Why do you think you survived as 34 hrs should be long enough amd was there any pain etc ?
Ty

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for tbis as its my methodvand informative. Why do you think you survived as 34 hrs should be long enough amd was there any pain etc ?
Ty
Absolutely no pain, and honestly I am not sure. I'm also 6'7 250lbs if that clarifies anything, my dose may have been too small. There was still amitriptyline in my blood when they were pulling it daily all the way until right before I got discharged from the psych ward, so this is literally from November 9th through December 15th. I also happened to have severe bilateral pneumonia without knowing it at the time and they say that would have put me in a coma too. I also survived antifreeze, and not a small amount. And survived some other crazy shit in my life. My body is just strong I guess.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Thank you. Just dont want to mess up i suppose and there isnt too much personal experiences on here. Yes maybey your body mass helped (or didnt) as i think they recomend about 8 grams plus its incredible you didnt ouke as everyone says they make you really sick and taste bitter. I plan on putting them into capsules just hope it doesnt affect the absorption too much also 500 mg diazapam with anti emetics. No problems falling to sleep then ?

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Yeah I didn't have anywhere near that quantity of benzo, I used lorazepam. I'm assuming you mean crush and then put into capsules?
Part of it is I have an iron stomach, the other part is I took a bunch of Benadryl, which isn't exactly an antiemetic but can sort of act as one in a pinch. I did not crush my amitriptyline they were in pill form, and I had high dose pills, I can't remember the size but they were the largest you can get. I swallowed them whole, I had a 90 day supply. That was probably my biggest mistake. At some point I did aspirate the pills but instead of coming out my mouth it went into my lungs, I was unconscious when it happened. They found pink lumps in my lungs which was the amitriptyline pills slightly dissolved, I have a photo somewhere I'll try to find it. Amitriptyline when crushed tastes like Xanax or other benzos just really bitter essentially. Or like shampoo. Just a strong chemical taste. It would be hard to swallow for some people, but I think I could do it. One method I have seen in assisted suicides is mixing crushed pills with apple sauce and eating it. Also, I was drinking bourbon at the time, not a lot though. Enough to get me buzzed.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Yeah crush and put into about 10 capsules. I dont see tge problem but have read about delays in absorption but they seem to absorb quickly enough. Im planning a hotel room so have to make some considerations to the staff etc and maybe book a longer stay, im glad you survived, if thats what you want now of course and hope the damage isnt permanent

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Definitely did not want to survive lol, damage is permanent unfortunately. Lost about 20% of my brain.
As a frequent business traveler, simply put the do not disturb placard on the door handle and you will be good.
I think if you just get the basic veggie capsules you should be fine, has to be a lot faster absorption than my method was. Somehow I don't think absorption is necessarily the issue with amitriptyline, I think amitriptyline slowly depresses the central nervous system by doing something with acetylcholine, not sure of the specifics.
I was out pretty quick by the way, it had to be within 30 minutes. I took ambien too. More ambien that usual, but keep in mind none of that stuff usually knocks me out, even put together. It was just the amitriptyline that knocked me out, for sure.

Last edited:
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Thanks that does make sense as otherwise it woukdnt take so long to have its effect i suppose. Is it not suspicious id dnd is on a door two days on the row or am i overthinking it ? Plus is it just a cell phone switched on that can be traced ?
Thanks

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Cell phone switched on can be traced technically but who can trace it and when they can trace it is different depending on where you live from a legal standpoint. One of the safer bets would be to switch off the cellular network (put it in airplane mode) and turn on WiFi if you want connectivity.

It would look slightly weird to have the do not disturb sign on the door for 2 days but at the same time I've done it on several occasions for longer than that in places I did not want staff in my room, I've been in foreign countries that aren't known for their hygiene or their safety or I've had sensitive business/military contract documents (not top secret or anything like that) and I've left the do not disturb there for weeks. I would ask the desk for new bedding and make it myself.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Cell phone switched on can be traced technically but who can trace it and when they can trace it is different depending on where you live from a legal standpoint. One of the safer bets would be to switch off the cellular network (put it in airplane mode) and turn on WiFi if you want connectivity.

It would look slightly weird to have the do not disturb sign on the door for 2 days but at the same time I've done it on several occasions for longer than that in places I did not want staff in my room, I've been in foreign countries that aren't known for their hygiene or their safety or I've had sensitive business/military contract documents (not top secret or anything like that) and I've left the do not disturb there for weeks. I would ask the desk for new bedding and make it myself.
Thank you very helpful will keep you in the loop. By the way your 80 percent brain is doing pretty well.

P

Parsifal64

May 16, 2020

Totally wrong. Sleep first, then death. My first wife. She was using it as a sleeping pill and accidentally overdosed.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Totally wrong. Sleep first, then death. My first wife. She was using it as a sleeping pill and accidentally overdosed.
I'm terribly sorry to hear about your wife -_-

That said amitriptyline is likely to induces seizures , convulsions , and vomiting . This was reported in medical documents and by members here who tried it ( it had also caused some members brain damage ) . I'm bringing as much information as I know (several sources) . It is perfectly reasonable that your personal tragic experience (and others) may be different . :heart: