Jun 1, 2024
I can get 18grams of amitriptyline and 500mg of benzodiazepam. I can also get 3.6grams of metoclopramide and some lorazepam (how much?). I'm not sure if lorazepam is needed but i can get it anyway.
From what I understand you take 10mg of metoclopramide every 6 hours and the last tablet should be taken an hour before taking the overdose.
You also shouldn't eat anything for 12 hours before the overdose.
The amitriptyline should be crushed and kept in a dark storage jar the day before taking it. It can be crushed in a coffee grinder,
You can add the crushed drugs to a soya yogurt with the 500mg of diazepam.
The fast acting benzodiazepam such as lorazepam can be taken shortly after in another yogurt.

Will this be enough to kill me?

Reactions: davidtorez
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! Here's a guide and you can also read about it in the PPeH.

Reactions: Forveleth and Nettles
B

bebeblu

May 20, 2024
It's bitter as hell when crushed ..much better to get some gel capsules & load them up with it if you're going to try it.

• Informative
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and Forveleth

Jun 1, 2024
It's bitter as hell when crushed ..much better to get some gel capsules & load them up with it if you're going to try it.
Crush the tablets and put them into veggie or gelatine capsules?

B

bebeblu

May 20, 2024
Crush the tablets and put them into veggie or gelatine capsules?
If you're not going to just swallow the tablets whole, & are determined to crush them, put the crushed powder into capsules … it's really bitter otherwise (from experience)

Jun 1, 2024
If you're not going to just swallow the tablets whole, & are determined to crush them, put the crushed powder into capsules … it's really bitter otherwise (from experience)
I think I'll do that then. Why can't you take the tablets whole?

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I think I'll do that then. Why can't you take the tablets whole?
Taking tablets whole may increase the chances of vomiting since usually a LOT of tablets need to be taken

Jun 1, 2024
Taking tablets whole may increase the chances of vomiting since usually a LOT of tablets need to be taken

But will putting the crushed tablets in veggie or gelatin capsules cause vomiting?

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
But will putting the crushed tablets in veggie or gelatin capsules cause vomiting?
Vomiting is a risk in general with overdoses & I've seen literature about it with amitriptyline. That's why an AE is necessary, no matter if you mix the crushed tablets into smth or use capsules. Anecdotally I'd say that using capsules would increase the chance of vomiting compared to mixing the powder into something bc you'll need to put more water into your stomach taking the capsules in multiple swigs

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl

Jun 1, 2024
Vomiting is a risk in general with overdoses & I've seen literature about it with amitriptyline. That's why an AE is necessary, no matter if you mix the crushed tablets into smth or use capsules. Anecdotally I'd say that using capsules would increase the chance of vomiting compared to mixing the powder into something bc you'll need to put more water into your stomach taking the capsules in multiple swigs
Maybe I shouldn't put the crushed pills into capsules after all then. You could mix it into a yogurt or just drink it with water. I wouldn't mind the taste so much as I just want to die and get it over with.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Maybe I shouldn't put the crushed pills into capsules after all then. You could mix it into a yogurt or just drink it with water. I wouldn't mind the taste so much as I just want to die and get it over with.
Yeah the guide recommends taking it simply mixed with a puree or pudding & says it isn't too bitter. It's usually not recommended to take multiple grams in capsules. I hope whatever you decide to do that you're able to find some peace

Jun 1, 2024
Yeah I think I'll take it in a soya yogurt. Both the amitriptyline and the diazepam. I'm unsure if the lorazepam is needed? What way do you plan on committing suicide?

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
Yeah I think I'll take it in a soya yogurt. Both the amitriptyline and the diazepam. I'm unsure if the lorazepam is needed? What way do you plan on committing suicide?
I personally dislike lorazepam. For me it acts very quickly & it would inhibit my decision making. Some people need a fast acting benzo though on top of the long acting, so I'd say it's more personal preference than anything. I plan on using a firearm. If that ends up not being possible, I'm able to get the means for ami or a lethal salt, but I've had a failed overdose & would prefer not to go that route again

Jun 1, 2024
I personally dislike lorazepam. For me it acts very quickly & it would inhibit my decision making. Some people need a fast acting benzo though on top of the long acting, so I'd say it's more personal preference than anything. I plan on using a firearm. If that ends up not being possible, I'm able to get the means for ami or a lethal salt, but I've had a failed overdose & would prefer not to go that route again
I can't get a gun in my country. I just hope the overdose is successful as I don't want to end up in a psych ward. I can't seem to get SN either. Did you try overdosing with ami and failed?
Welcome to the forum! Here's a guide and you can also read about it in the PPeH.

It seems you can't buy the PPeh unless you are over 50 years of age.

Last edited:
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I can't get a gun in my country. I just hope the overdose is successful as I don't want to end up in a psych ward. I can't seem to get SN either. Did you try overdosing with ami and failed?

It seems you can't buy the PPeh unless you are over 50 years of age.
I overdosed with sertraline & hydroxyzine, so not really similar to ami, just not a hospital experience I would like to repeat. Also the 2022 version of the PPEH is linked in the resources here

Reactions: Praestat_Mori

Jun 1, 2024
I overdosed with sertraline & hydroxyzine, so not really similar to ami, just not a hospital experience I would like to repeat. Also the 2022 version of the PPEH is linked in the resources here
I'm n]on sertraline at the moment for depression but it doesn't seem to be working. I'll take a look for the PPeH in the resources. Thanks.
I'm n]on sertraline at the moment for depression but it doesn't seem to be working. I'll take a look for the PPeH in the resources. Thanks.
i'm on*

Reactions: ferrie
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I understand the discussion around this but there's just a few potentially grave pitfalls to be aware of, Amitriptyline method involves a lot of pills, depending on the manufacturer, this also translates into a lot of filler. There is not going to be enough liquid in the stomach to dissolve them. A ten medium-sized pills can already become a problem, never mind a hundred, or even hundreds. Just swallowing a lot of pills could be such a problem in itself.

Reactions: ferrie
M

Myrmecia

Jun 2, 2024
I have Amitriptyline tablets with 25mg.
18g there´s 720 tablets, to crushed and dissolved in water.

I tested the dissolve in water from some tablets month´s ago and amitriptylin dissolved slowly, even when crushed into powder.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I have Amitriptyline tablets with 25mg.
18g there´s 720 tablets, to crushed and dissolved in water.

I tested the dissolve in water from some tablets month´s ago and amitriptylin dissolved slowly, even when crushed into powder.
This may vary depending on formulation, but amitriptyline hydrochloride is freely soluble in water. This means you need somewhere from 1 to 10 mL to dissolve each 1 g of product. Theoretically amitriptyline should dissolve very easily, but there are fillers in the pills. The amount of filler may impact the ease of solution, so I think that's why powdered pills are usually recommended to take with something like a puree vs dissolving in water since they aren't pure compounds

• Informative
Reactions: Myrmecia and Goku Black

Jun 1, 2024
I understand the discussion around this but there's just a few potentially grave pitfalls to be aware of, Amitriptyline method involves a lot of pills, depending on the manufacturer, this also translates into a lot of filler. There is not going to be enough liquid in the stomach to dissolve them. A ten medium-sized pills can already become a problem, never mind a hundred, or even hundreds. Just swallowing a lot of pills could be such a problem in itself.
I wasn't going to take the full 18g, more like 10 or 12g, but I can buy a maximum of 18g at once. Do you think I will be able to go through this method? What do you mean enough liquid in the stomach? Like not enough stomach acid to dissolve the pills?
This may vary depending on formulation, but amitriptyline hydrochloride is freely soluble in water. This means you need somewhere from 1 to 10 mL to dissolve each 1 g of product. Theoretically amitriptyline should dissolve very easily, but there are fillers in the pills. The amount of filler may impact the ease of solution, so I think that's why powdered pills are usually recommended to take with something like a puree vs dissolving in water since they aren't pure compounds
I was going to crush them up and mix them into a 500g soya yogurt with the diazepam.

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
What about crushing them? And what about putting them into some sort of food like the yogurt that is suggested on the thread?
@Goku Black

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I still believe crushed and in water is the best way...I've used a simple oral topical anesthesic in my mouth and used a straw and it really helps with bad taste...@121792