• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I would like to know if anyone has had any luck getting hold of Amitriptyline in the UK but NOT from a GP?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. It seems I can get every drug under the sun but this.

Feel free to DM me as you can't post links here or post any advice below.

Thanks in advance

Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I haven't bought any but I did look into it... There are a few online uk pharmacists that prescribe via questionnaire. I think they mainly prescribe it for migraines.Have you tried any of them?

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I haven't bought any but I did look into it... There are a few online uk pharmacists that prescribe via questionnaire. I think they mainly prescribe it for migraines.Have you tried any of them?
Yes. I've tried one and they basically told me to jog on. I'm not sure if it's because they looked at my record but maybe I'll just try another one and see what happens.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi Just wondered if anybody found a good source yet? Or what best reason would be to give on online pharmacy? I was thinking pain. Thanks x