sleepforever81

sleepforever81

Aug 23, 2021
Iv been saving up my amitriptyline medication for what I hope will be enough this time to kill me. I only just survived my last attempt taking amitriptyline as some selfish individuals resuscitated me, spent almost a week in ICU and I suffered brain dam 1000045409 1000045408 age as the result. 12grams is way more than I took last time ,but I can wait a few more weeks to get more prescribed to me if need be. I really want it to work this time as I'm desperately want to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: sevennn, SVEN, davidtorez and 1 other person
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
Iv been saving up my amitriptyline medication for what I hope will be enough this time to kill me. I only just survived my last attempt taking amitriptyline as some selfish individuals resuscitated me, spent almost a week in ICU and I suffered brain damView attachment 150225View attachment 150226age as the result. 12grams is way more than I took last time ,but I can wait a few more weeks to get more prescribed to me if need be. I really want it to work this time as I'm desperately want to die.
Best of luck on whatever you decide to do. Did you take the ami by itself or did you take it with anything else? How was the feeling of it?

Reactions: davidtorez
sleepforever81

sleepforever81

Aug 23, 2021
Best of luck on whatever you decide to do. Did you take the ami by itself or did you take it with anything else? How was the feeling of it?
Took it with super strong sleeping tablets according to the empty pill packets they found. Don't remember anything, it was literally lights out. All my memories of my life leading up to being in ICU are gone, can't remember anything.

Reactions: davidtorez and CantDoIt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from the suffering, best wishes.

Catch-22

Catch-22

But in the end it doesn't even matter...šŸ˜¢
Aug 19, 2019
Iv been saving up my amitriptyline medication for what I hope will be enough this time to kill me. I only just survived my last attempt taking amitriptyline as some selfish individuals resuscitated me, spent almost a week in ICU and I suffered brain damView attachment 150225View attachment 150226age as the result. 12grams is way more than I took last time ,but I can wait a few more weeks to get more prescribed to me if need be. I really want it to work this time as I'm desperately want to die.

Please be careful

Reactions: Talvikki
sleepforever81

sleepforever81

Aug 23, 2021
I only survived last time as I was resuscitated repeatedly and the hospital report said when I was admitted to rusus, my blood pressure was unrecordable, ventricular tachycardia, high levels of Co2 in my bloods, coma score of 3. I still feel now, incredibly unlucky that I woke up and want to make sure next time I leave this hell hole place called earth.

• Hugs
Reactions: sevennn, Catch-22, CantDoIt and 1 other person
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes on getting the peace and rest you desire.

T

TheDepartureLounge

Feb 24, 2024
12grams is way more than I took last time

Interesting. Height and weight play an important part of course, but still I heard Peaceful Pill insists you need at least 15g and preferably more. I've accumulated about 50g [I'm fat and need to make sure! :) ]. Good to hear you're getting what you need from your doctor. I've been forced onto the black market, where brand names mean nothing, and where "even the holograms can be counterfeited so perfect that these packages look more trustworthy than the original" https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8043955/ . The idea that all these pills I've accumulated might be just be sucrose and filler is unbearable, but then there are no guarantees even with 'official channels'. Fakes or low dose meds are prescribed everyday according to this article as criminals get their products into the mainstream and big pharma delegates production to Asia and South America with no legal obligation to declare where it's from or the companies involved. Bit of a lottery. Good luck with whatever you decide is best for you.

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
You don't weigh pills, you count them and multiply by the dose of the pills, pills are filled with far more the just the active ingredient in most cases.

Reactions: sancta-simplicitas, sevennn, LunarLight and 1 other person
F

Fangarina

Sep 9, 2024
How fast did you drift off when taking them? I was considering this as I have a mega prescription of Ami, I currently have about 160 10mg pills and get prescribed a ridiculous amount monthly. But reading the info on here, it says that it's painful and a long drawn out death. I just want to take them all, drift off and not wake upā€¦.

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
That's nowhere near enough, and at most a couple hours Felt normal and then rapidly got drowsy at the end. No suffering.

Reactions: Fangarina
schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
I can't really advise you on that, there's no clear lethal dose for anything under any circumstance. I happened to take and keep down 20 times what you have along with a couple other plausibly lethal ODs at the same time as the amitriptyline while having a lot of medical knowledge and I still survived somehow.

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I can't really advise you on that, there's no clear lethal dose for anything under any circumstance. I happened to take and keep down 20 times what you have along with a couple other plausibly lethal ODs at the same time as the amitriptyline while having a lot of medical knowledge and I still survived somehow.
Will combining 10g of each of Amitriptyline with Propranolol be effective and safe\ peaceful?

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
Will combining 10g of each of Amitriptyline with Propranolol be effective and safe\ peaceful?
Maybe if not considering anything else that can happen. Odds are it takes too long, odds are you vomit too much of it before it can be absorbed. Likelihood of permanent injury and survival is far too high.