• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I am considering switching from an SN protocol to Amitriptyline. Will you kindly comment on the protocol below? I have modified it from my previous post. And will this work as a reliable alternative compared to DDAMPH? I can't source the morphine & phenobarbital.

Fast 8 hours

1. Meto 3x10 mg on empty stomach

2. Wait 40 min

3. Tagamet-400mg.(?) Wait 30 min.

4. Drink crushed up Ami 9g in water
(using oral topical anesthesic in mouth, tongue
and drink with straw to help with bitter taste)

Wait 20 minutes? Too long?

5. Take 450 mg Diazapam, 15 mg Lorazepam (crushed in little water)

6. 3x20 mg Propranolol (slightly ease anxiety)

7. 4 shots of vodka

8. Lay back on right side

What do I do if I vomit? Minimum Ami needed in body to likely cause the cardiac arrest? And should I take some of the diazapam before the AMI to relax me?

Peaceful, fast and reliable?

@007Bob
I am considering switching from an SN protocol to Amitriptyline. Will you kindly comment on the protocol below? I have modified it from my previous post. And will this work as a reliable alternative compared to DDAMPH? I can't source the morphine & phenobarbital.

Fast 8 hours

2. Wait 40 min

7. 4 shots of vodka

What do I do if I vomit? Minimum Ami needed in body to likely cause the cardiac arrest? And should I take some of the diazapam before the AMI to relax me?

@007Bob
@Goku Black

007Bob

007Bob

May 31, 2024

Fast 8 hours

2. Wait 40 min

7. 4 shots of vodka

@007Bob

@Goku Black
Why are you considering switching from SN to AMI?

DDMA asked for 8gm of Amitripyline. Amitriptyline increases the heart. Propranolol decreases the heart. I don't know what's the effect of mixing both. If you vomit, the PPH book recommends to stop the attempt. (While with SN, people on this platform recommend to have another glass handy). The PPH book lists AMI as a peaceful way to go but there is no associated protocol. FYI, the PPH book rates SN as a superior method versus AMI (rating factor screenshot from PPH book attached).

Attachments

• IMG_9765.jpeg
    IMG_9765.jpeg
    475.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and JensenX
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I would follow what the PPeH suggests as closely as possible.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and kvsvenky100
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
The 2022 Version suggests 8-10g.

Last edited:
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, kvsvenky100 and 007Bob
J

JensenX

Jun 6, 2022
Which version of the PPH is this? The 2022 Version suggests 8-10g. This is probably and older version.
This is the 2016 edition. I don't have the update. I was planning to increase it just to be sure.
Why are you considering switching from SN to AMI?

DDMA asked for 8gm of Amitripyline. Amitriptyline increases the heart. Propranolol decreases the heart. I don't know what's the effect of mixing both. If you vomit, the PPH book recommends to stop the attempt. (While with SN, people on this platform recommend to have another glass handy). The PPH book lists AMI as a peaceful way to go but there is no associated protocol. FYI, the PPH book rates SN as a superior method versus AMI (rating factor screenshot from PPH book attached).
There is no SN method in the 2016 edition, but there's a detailed protocol written up in this forum which I had a look at.

That's interesting, the reliability of AMI has been reduced from 9 to 6. I'm definitely not happy with a 6.

I deleted my post above as I don't want to be giving out incorrect info.

Last edited:
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and 007Bob

Jun 1, 2024

Fast 8 hours

2. Wait 40 min

7. 4 shots of vodka

@007Bob

@Goku Black
If you vomit you'd have the drugs out of your system and so you'd survive I'm assuming, unharmed. I'm just afraid of having to go to the hospital and then the mental hospital.
The reliability being 6 isn't great. Surely if you just do what they tell you in the book you'll be successful as otherwise why would they mention it.

What happens after you take the benzos? You hopefully fall asleep... but then you'd wake up a few hours later and still be waiting to die as it said it can take 12 to 48 hours to die.

J

JensenX

Jun 6, 2022
Which version of the PPH is this? The 2022 Version suggests 8-10g.
I've since read the 2022 PPH section on SN, so it's back to SN again now.

Do you know of any way to test SN at home? I'd be ordering SN that comes from China, so for all I know, I'm getting a 1kg bag of table salt. How can we be sure we're getting the real deal?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I've since read the 2022 PPH section on SN, so it's back to SN again now.

Do you know of any way to test SN at home? I'd be ordering SN that comes from China, so for all I know, I'm getting a 1kg bag of table salt. How can we be sure we're getting the real deal?
I've edited my post above. You can do it with the aquarium test. See this SN Guide here (Vizzy's SN Bible):

Reactions: JensenX
J

JensenX

Jun 6, 2022
The 2022 Version suggests 8-10g.
Just some more information here. I got hold of the 2022 PPeH and read the section about Ami. 10 grams is recommended as a stand-alone drug. 8 grams is recommended as part of the 5-drug protocol.

That's quite a jump from the 5 grams recommended in 2016.

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl and Praestat_Mori
Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
If you vomit you'd have the drugs out of your system and so you'd survive I'm assuming, unharmed. I'm just afraid of having to go to the hospital and then the mental hospital.
The reliability being 6 isn't great. Surely if you just do what they tell you in the book you'll be successful as otherwise why would they mention it.

What happens after you take the benzos? You hopefully fall asleep... but then you'd wake up a few hours later and still be waiting to die as it said it can take 12 to 48 hours to die.
Yeah...would be horrendous nightmare to wake up from this level of ingestion...the idea is to be put out to sleep while the cardiac arrest takes place.