• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BodyOfDaffodil

BodyOfDaffodil

Jun 14, 2023
I wish to purchase some scalpels from Amazon for private use. Yet I need to know if said scalpels will be able to be seen easily. For example say I was picking up a package and it was just a box of scalpels. That would be awkward. Does it come in one of those mailer bags or boxes? I do not wish to be caught purchasing scalpels.. I may take suggestions on the next best slicing device. Thank you.

soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
I think it depends on the company you buy from, make sure to check the shipping information before confirming your order. Often times if the product is visible to others and not in generic amazon packaging amazon will inform you on the shipping page of checkout and ask if you would like to opt for generic packaging.

If you haven't used scalpals before be careful, they are WAY sharper than fresh razor blades and the handle gives you a serious mechanical advantage that makes it so easy to cut deep.

Reactions: BodyOfDaffodil
S

skewedpanic

Mar 12, 2023
You could order a "hobby knife set" instead of medical scalpels. People use those things for all sorts of crafts and household projects and they are very similar to scalpels.

But anything you order from Amazon is going to come in an Amazon package or box and won't be visible what it is on the outside.

• Love
Reactions: BodyOfDaffodil and soft-flower345