BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
Hi,
Me and this girl met off of 4chan's /soc/ board. We hit it off, she had a crush on me and I could tell. So we got into a relationship for some months. Early on she started to talk about depressing things, dark stuff. I felt safe with her so I sadly went down this dark path, both to impress her and because I felt alone. She would say she would kill herself if we broke up. I said the same after awhile. She tries to kill herself after breaking up with me, and ends up in the hospital. I was so sad and worried about her, that I called her every day while she was in there. She says we'll get back together after she clears her head. She then backtracks and states that we'll never be together. I cut her off for my mental health... I went back to talk to her because I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that she was hurt... She then tells me she has a bf. Idk, I hope I don't sound like an incel. So sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames, whatevs, makethepainstop and 2 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It sounds like you've been on such an emotional roller coaster. I'm so sorry. Whether she means to be or not (not saying it's her fault- she seems to be suffering from many problems herself), she has really manipulated your emotions- which is likely to happen when you start caring about someone. It's unfortunate that it's happened and it's perfectly natural you would be feeling a whole range of stuff following this- which could take a while to come to terms with. If possible though- I personally would do your best to avoid them in future. For the sake of your own mental health. Sounds like you feel responsible for them- because you care about them but sounds like it's time to put your own mental health first. I wish you all the best.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Omg no that's horrible. You don't sound like an incel at all. Sorry you went through that ❤️

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Some people you meet just don't know what they want. If she has a bf already, why was she getting frisky with you?

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
This sad story has nothing to do with being an incel. I'm sorry you had to go through this. It's crazy how inconsistent with their affection most people are. It's really scary to develop feelings for someone knowing that.

Reactions: BornToFail
BornToFail

BornToFail

Experienced
Sep 9, 2022
Some people you meet just don't know what they want. If she has a bf already, why was she getting frisky with you?
I didn't type that well. She got one after we broke up shortly.

Reactions: makethepainstop
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
stay away, my friend. Sooner or later it will turn into a toxic relationship and you will hurt each other a lot.