• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PeriwinkleBlues

PeriwinkleBlues

Feb 22, 2023
Sooo I have only smoked weed and hash, drank alcohol (various types) and I smoke cigarettes, but any time I see people taking drugs and being addicted I get this weird gut feeling that reminds me of a longing for those kind of drugs (XTC,Heroin, etc). I have never taken these drugs before so I was wondering if that is weird or not?

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
Im 60, lot of time in Asia. That was great. You know what sucks though....still on methadone 30 years later at the mercy of a bad clinic. Try psychadelics. Leave opiates and pharms alone. Please.

Reactions: PeriwinkleBlues, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Why would it be weird?

If you have the desire to try different drugs then do your research and then decide whether you want to try it or not. Not all drugs are addictive but especially heroin and other opiates are very addictive, cocaine and meth can also be very addictive. XTC, Speed and psychedelic drugs like LSD and psilocybine are not very addictive.

You should have a trustworthy source not to get trash.

Reactions: tiger b, PeriwinkleBlues, MyChoiceAlone and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've only tried weed, yet I would like to try cocaine and heroin once or twice before I ctb, maybe in the very last week before I go.
Other than that, I have no interest in them due to their highly addictive nature.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone and Praestat_Mori
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i've tried weed a long time ago. didn't even want to but this guy was annoying the crap out of me. it didn't react very well with me at all. i drove home doing like 30 mph on the freeway. every brake light blinded me. i tried a tiny bit of coke. wasn't my thing either. i drink/smoke all the time. that suits me well. i would like to try fent once before i take an od amount. i'll probably be disappointed with that too. just need to get my hands on it first XD.

Reactions: PeriwinkleBlues, Praestat_Mori and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
i've tried weed a long time ago. didn't even want to but this guy was annoying the crap out of me. it didn't react very well with me at all. i drove home doing like 30 mph on the freeway. every brake light blinded me. i tried a tiny bit of coke. wasn't my thing either. i drink/smoke all the time. that suits me well. i would like to try fent once before i take an od amount. i'll probably be disappointed with that too. just need to get my hands on it first XD.
Weed gave me a really bad reaction, I hate the stuff.
Yet I've always loved drinking, but done it way too much . I used to drink first thing in a morning till last thing at night at one point.
Alcohol was the only thing that ever freed me from the crushing reality of existence.

Reactions: PeriwinkleBlues and Praestat_Mori
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
No. Why would you be?🤗

Reactions: tiger b and Praestat_Mori
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
I don't think it's weird at all. Most people will always have an urge to do/try something illegal, myself included. I've personally never taken any drugs and I honestly don't really see a reason to. Expensive, highly addictive and of course illegal. Even if you only want to try; Most people who only try, will end up as regular users.
But in the end, it's up to you.

Reactions: tiger b and Praestat_Mori
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I have the desire for it, drugs to destroy myself and forget

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
It's just another way of passing the time. I only have issue with things is if affects others negatively and interferes with their own choices.

Reactions: SpencerSees
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
you're ultimately coping, drug usage is understandable.