FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
So yeah, I guess this is the place I can vent about this and get some opinions.
I feel like there is "something" from preventing me to reach anything I want in life. No matter what it is. Right now I just want to finally catch the ride, but I am a coward and cannot do a painful method, therefore I chose inert gas. However, this method requires some money. I've been looking for a job for like an year now without luck. (had some small seasonal job now and then, but that nowhere near enough). I am in debt since like December due to some events occurring in my life (that's a really long story as well). I finally managed to get a somewhat alright job I didn't hate as much in May, but got fired because I dared and asked if it's possible to move my work time by 10 minutes so I can catch a train home. So now I am once again without a job. With very low amount of money on my bank account. I really don't wan to leave the world indebted.
So am I just paranoid or is there something literally preventing me from what I want? Like is there something preventing me from getting a job I'll be able to stand for my remaining time?
And it's not only ctb, whenever I wanted something in life before, I got the exact opposite or in better case nothing.
I'm sorry if this is too much self-centred and uninteresting. And I am of course not begging anybody to send/lend me money, just had to get this off my chest somewhere..

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
BoredomSeeker

BoredomSeeker

"A black light bulb. The repression of an idea."
May 25, 2023
Realistically speaking, nothing is preventing you from getting a lot of things. Nothing that acts with a will at least. From what you describe, it sounds like you have had a lot of bad luck, which is statistically bound to happen to some people.

FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
I just want to leave this world already, but it really feels like I am not allowed to do even that.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
So yeah, I guess this is the place I can vent about this and get some opinions.
I feel like there is "something" from preventing me to reach anything I want in life. No matter what it is. Right now I just want to finally catch the ride, but I am a coward and cannot do a painful method, therefore I chose inert gas. However, this method requires some money. I've been looking for a job for like an year now without luck. (had some small seasonal job now and then, but that nowhere near enough). I am in debt since like December due to some events occurring in my life (that's a really long story as well). I finally managed to get a somewhat alright job I didn't hate as much in May, but got fired because I dared and asked if it's possible to move my work time by 10 minutes so I can catch a train home. So now I am once again without a job. With very low amount of money on my bank account. I really don't wan to leave the world indebted.
So am I just paranoid or is there something literally preventing me from what I want? Like is there something preventing me from getting a job I'll be able to stand for my remaining time?
And it's not only ctb, whenever I wanted something in life before, I got the exact opposite or in better case nothing.
I'm sorry if this is too much self-centred and uninteresting. And I am of course not begging anybody to send/lend me money, just had to get this off my chest somewhere..
Don't worry about the debt, if it is a bank debt don't even care about it because banks get money out of interest from many people.

Inert gas build takes time and please do it correctly, one shot make it good

What type of inert gas setup you planning to build?

Reactions: Deathisbetter
FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
What type of inert gas setup you planning to build?
I plan to go for this with nitrogen:

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Great, that's my setup 🙌
If you wanna buy eebd hood cheaper I can give you source, pm me

Eebd hood including shipping maximum 200 dollars anywhere in the world