moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
I have been clear for at least 6months now from sh, but a comment from my classmate saying "the one who slice their own hands are just overreacting" and saying that over and over again, when I respond to them they say "aww don't cry", the whole class either don't care or laugh at me, it made me fucking relapse again. Am I really just weak like the people said I am..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: F&Inside, MyChoiceAlone, Mndcntrl and 2 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
u are so strong :)

• Love
Reactions: moya117
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
I have been clear for at least 6months now from sh, but a comment from my classmate saying "the one who slice their own hands are just overreacting" and saying that over and over again, when I respond to them they say "aww don't cry", the whole class either don't care or laugh at me, it made me fucking relapse again. Am I really just weak like the people said I am..
It's an understandable relapse, people saying things like your classmate did only make those suffering and/or recovering feel worse about themselves and is often the case, cause some to relapse. I can't imagine how rough it must have been to get that response from the rest of the class :hug:

• Love
Reactions: moya117 and Octavia
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
your teacher left the classroom unsupervised?

Mndcntrl

Mndcntrl

Aug 15, 2023
Make a cringe smiley and say "next time I cut your troath". This works for me as long as I stayed in that school no one makes jokes over me again...

Classes are one of the most evil places in world. They are honorless and when you are not part of the big group youre fucked... Its nearby impossible (I know...) but try too ignore most of it and take different paths. Have your headphones rdy and when the bell rings for finish put them instant on. When they dont puts there Hands on you this had worked too. And if they do... I hope you have teacher who care about this!
"Why does to be strong not feel like to be strong?"
Badly translated from the rapper "Crystal F". Since I heard them I was thinking a lot about this... You are not weak! They are weak! I bet at least 25% of them want to help you but are scared that they will get mobbing too. But all they do is stay in a group and go on u. Weak pussys. You are the strong who stand against it!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Octavia, hopeisdead and moya117
moya117

moya117

Mar 31, 2023
your teacher left the classroom unsupervised?
Yep, cause there's currently an event going on
Make a cringe smiley and say "next time I cut your troath". This works for me as long as I stayed in that school no one makes jokes over me again...

Classes are one of the most evil places in world. They are honorless and when you are not part of the big group youre fucked... Its nearby impossible (I know...) but try too ignore most of it and take different paths. Have your headphones rdy and when the bell rings for finish put them instant on. When they dont puts there Hands on you this had worked too. And if they do... I hope you have teacher who care about this!
"Why does to be strong not feel like to be strong?"
Badly translated from the rapper "Crystal F". Since I heard them I was thinking a lot about this... You are not weak! They are weak! I bet at least 25% of them want to help you but are scared that they will get mobbing too. But all they do is stay in a group and go on u. Weak pussys. You are the strong who stand against it!
Nah they'll just think I'm edgy or something even though I often swing my cutter or scissors cause people mess with me, they don't give a shit cause they know if something happens to them, I will be the one that get the consequences. Maybe It is best to just ignore them, I'll try my best... Besides if they mess with me too much they can't copy my homework... (Nah they're the one forcing me, I just like to think that way so I somehow can feel I'm in control) aaaah idk anymore.

Thanks for the reply, it means so much to me:)
u are so strong :)
It's an understandable relapse, people saying things like your classmate did only make those suffering and/or recovering feel worse about themselves and is often the case, cause some to relapse. I can't imagine how rough it must have been to get that response from the rest of the class :hug:
Thank you for validating my feelings, it means so much to me, I'll try my best next time:)

• Love
Reactions: SnowWhite
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i don't think you're weak at all. i don't understand sh but it must be an addiction. stay strong.

• Love
Mndcntrl

Mndcntrl

Aug 15, 2023
They'll just think I'm edgy or something even though I often swing my cutter or scissors cause people mess with me, they don't give a shit cause they know if something happens to them, I will be the one that get the consequences. Maybe It is best to just ignore them, I'll try my best... Besides if they mess with me too much they can't copy my homework... (Nah they're the one forcing me, I just like to think that way so I somehow can feel I'm in control) aaaah idk anymore.

Thanks for the reply, it means so much to me:)
Ignoring them might work. But befor this is might get harder while they try it more. Mobber are only happy if the target reacts. I still hope you put no hands on you! When they do then COULD ignoranz let you getting punched more often...

But... You are the one in trouble but they are the one whit physical pain. Get there respekt. If that dont work get there fear. This is a very bad advise but before you do more to someone who dont deserve it: Search the leader and hit or cut them. Stab them in the leg whit a scissor. Dont do extrem damage! You dont want to get in prison or anything else! But hurt them that they knew they cant mess whit you anymore.

Or blame then. We live in 2023 where a few Insta or Tiktok likes are more worth then self-respect. When you can destroy then online, they are the next who search this website. But at least they deserve it!

All of this makes me extrem angry and trigger old times from me... Maybe because of this I give not the best advice! Be aware of that please!!! I wish you the best and stay strong!

• Love
moya117

moya117

Mar 31, 2023
i don't think you're weak at all. i don't understand sh but it must be an addiction. stay strong.
Thank you kind stranger:')
Ignoring them might work. But befor this is might get harder while they try it more. Mobber are only happy if the target reacts. I still hope you put no hands on you! When they do then COULD ignoranz let you getting punched more often...

But... You are the one in trouble but they are the one whit physical pain. Get there respekt. If that dont work get there fear. This is a very bad advise but before you do more to someone who dont deserve it: Search the leader and hit or cut them. Stab them in the leg whit a scissor. Dont do extrem damage! You dont want to get in prison or anything else! But hurt them that they knew they cant mess whit you anymore.

Or blame then. We live in 2023 where a few Insta or Tiktok likes are more worth then self-respect. When you can destroy then online, they are the next who search this website. But at least they deserve it!

All of this makes me extrem angry and trigger old times from me... Maybe because of this I give not the best advice! Be aware of that please!!! I wish you the best and stay strong!
I'll be okay I think.. if they pushed me enough that my patience runs thin, I probably do it in front of them and then Threaten them to make their arms looks the same way, I'll probably get in trouble though but eh it's their fault, not mine. Making someone's mental illness fun is not cool at all, it's okay if you do it to yourself or the ones that get it cus of some coping mechanism but don't do it on others, especially when they never felt it before. They literally feel superior to me cause the never did "it", they feel strong and all, but really though when I argue them they repeat the same words again and again like middle schooler so... Yeah, they're just dumb and loud.
I'm sorry you experience something like that in the past, i might not relate 100% but I feel you. I really hope your life gets better someday, and the bullies.. I just wish they get the same experience as you or worse

• Aww..
Reactions: Mndcntrl
Mndcntrl

Mndcntrl

Aug 15, 2023
ll be okay I think.. if they pushed me enough that my patience runs thin, I probably do it in front of them and then Threaten them to make their arms looks the same way, I'll probably get in trouble though but eh it's their fault, not mine. Making someone's mental illness fun is not cool at all, it's okay if you do it to yourself or the ones that get it cus of some coping mechanism but don't do it on others, especially when they never felt it before. They literally feel superior to me cause the never did "it", they feel strong and all, but really though when I argue them they repeat the same words again and again like middle schooler so... Yeah, they're just dumb and loud.
I'm sorry you experience something like that in the past, i might not relate 100% but I feel you. I really hope your life gets better someday, and the bullies.. I just wish they get the same experience as you or worse

Its there trouble/pain but never forget that you pay the price. When you hurt them to much you will get kicked out of school or even go to prison if it escalate complete. Like you say please try to be patience! But... Yeah like you said it. They never experienced anything like us. Never feelt the desire to feel pain too feel anything... But also most likely never got any love, probally punched by dad/brother etc and thats why they need too bully you.

A more peacefull way is to search the trigger point. When you turn it up and provoke the most aggressiv from them enough, he will punch you. Thats hurt too (So it is at least some other feelings...) and will most likely get kicked out of school and get more punched at home. But this could take a while and when you rector is a asshole and dont kick him... Everything could get worse. But like everything could ist everything allways hapen so it doesnt matter.

To be honest life is still trash and bullies are everywhere. When not in school, then the life finds a way too bully... Im whit most of the stuff that happens in school now "fine". Of course some anger/hate cookes up sometimes but mostly im "fine". The world and adult people makes more problems...
But I wish that your life getting better too!

• Love
hopeisdead

hopeisdead

Into the void.
Aug 15, 2023
Say "Did your mommy or daddy not hug you enough, so you became a bully?"

Make them cry.

Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Sometimes it is better to say nothing if one does not have anything nice to say, and it seems that your classmate was unaware of that rule. That was mean and insensitive of them, you are not overreacting. I'm sorry it happened.

Reactions: Mndcntrl and mouseteacup