Experienced
May 31, 2023
what parts specifically?

Reactions: 3/4Dead
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

Peace, Love, Empathy
Feb 27, 2024
Kinda broad question. There's tons of incels on here (as SaSu was founded by incels iirc) and everyone tends to stay in their respective corners + have relatively debates unless you're gonig to be a straight up misogynist/bigot.

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
Nobody Special

Nobody Special

Jun 4, 2024
Am i allowed to do that without getting thanos snapped by the jannies
I wouldn't if I were you...

From my perspective this site leans towards the more progressive and liberal side of things.

You would just be wasting your time. I doubt you'd receive a ban though.

• Love
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, ImTelling and Adûnâi
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
What's there to talk about it that hasn't already been said in hundreds of threads already (many of which were locked for getting too heated)?

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and innominesatanas44
Adûnâi

Adûnâi

Little Russian in-cel
Apr 25, 2020
You would just be wasting your time. I doubt you'd receive a ban though.
Pro tip - only do it once every 3 months lest your warning accumulate like arsenic in the water supply (I'm not sure whether arsenic accumulates in the water supply though).
What's there to talk about it that hasn't already been said in hundreds of threads already (many of which were locked for getting too heated)?
Implying that everyone has read and engaged as much as everyone else. Implying that new people aren't joining. Or that clueless people don't exist.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees and Dr Iron Arc
Nobody Special

Nobody Special

Jun 4, 2024
Also, candidly speaking...

I'd avoid discussing the blackpill on any site where female users are.

You would just be asking for trouble.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Implying that everyone has read and engaged as much as everyone else. Implying that new people aren't joining. Or that clueless people don't exist.
That's true enough but I still don't see much of a point in bringing it up when it's just going to lead to more fighting. 😞

Reactions: 3/4Dead
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I would personally like to see more blackpill threads.

Reactions: ImTelling
ImTelling

ImTelling

Sad Doggo
May 27, 2024
Very quick way to alienate yourself with about 90% of this site's user base. There are other forums for those topics, I'm assuming.

Reactions: ColorlessTrees
Nobody Special

Nobody Special

Jun 4, 2024
Very quick way to alienate yourself with about 90% of this site's user base. There are other forums for those topics, I'm assuming.
We all want to die so I feel like that should be some common ground which allows us to get along.

Certainly threads not pertaining to the aforementioned have always been allowed, but seldom do such topics ever lead to any healthy dialogue.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Normie Life Mogs
Sep 19, 2023
You young people. Does blackpill only refer to incel stuff? I always say I'm blackpilled but referring to society generally.

Reactions: SuicidalOrganism
falling_snow

falling_snow

Arcanist
Aug 9, 2023
Dunno how "blackpill" is, but NEVER try to degrade or blame women or other people. Maybe talking about your struggles, your wish to ctb, experiences, venting, (maybe a bit of your philosophy here and there), but keep it respectful, there are other people here.

Reactions: binturong