• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

borntosuffer

borntosuffer

borne
Sep 11, 2023
For a while, I thought I was just dealing with intrusive thoughts, but I soon became comforted by the thought of physically harming people. I haven't done anything yet, though, because I know of the consequences. I haven't formulated any plans, yet, either. Is it possible to open up to anyone about this? I feel like this is something I should only keep to myself because I don't want to get in trouble. What are your experiences with homicidal ideations or intrusive thoughts?

Akanea

Akanea

Student
May 24, 2023
Psychiatrist. Though if they believe that you will harm someone soon they can put you in the grippy sock cell (psych ward) involuntarily. But yes intrusive thoughts that become overwhelming is something that should be looked at

• Love
Reactions: Girlfriend, Suicidal Ideation and borntosuffer
Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
you might be dealing with ocd

• Love
Reactions: borntosuffer and Akanea
Valky

Valky

Petulant Child
Apr 4, 2023
Yup yup, dealt with the same things, especially during the time I was in the psych ward. I think it is because I became curious and since I was doing so mentally unwell, also reckless.

I acted on my intrusive thoughts once and will hopefully never again (for obvious reason it was a terrible idea and no, I did not kill or harm someone else).

Intrusive thoughts are normal to some degree but an overload of them can also be a symptom for other conditions like OCD for example.

On the topic of the homicidal thoughts, I have actually no clue why or how they appeared and disappeared. Suffering does unimaginable things to our brains and I guess that sometimes our brain feels the need to share that suffering, the same way we like to share our happiness. Though of course, if it becomes burdening and you feel yourself slowly giving in to such thoughts then you should definitely tell a professional about it!

• Love
Reactions: borntosuffer
borntosuffer

borntosuffer

borne
Sep 11, 2023
you might be dealing with ocd
That is indeed what my psychiatrist thought of me when she and I first met. I was diagnosed with a prototype schizotypal personal disorder a couple of years ago (although I haven't gotten a proper diagnosis about it since then because I was still a minor), and SzPD can be comorbid with OCD.
Yup yup, dealt with the same things, especially during the time I was in the psych ward. I think it is because I became curious and since I was doing so mentally unwell, also reckless.

I acted on my intrusive thoughts once and will hopefully never again (for obvious reason it was a terrible idea and no, I did not kill or harm someone else).

Intrusive thoughts are normal to some degree but an overload of them can also be a symptom for other conditions like OCD for example.

On the topic of the homicidal thoughts, I have actually no clue why or how they appeared and disappeared. Suffering does unimaginable things to our brains and I guess that sometimes our brain feels the need to share that suffering, the same way we like to share our happiness. Though of course, if it becomes burdening and you feel yourself slowly giving in to such thoughts then you should definitely tell a professional about it!
Thank you for your wonderful insight Valky, I appreciate your interaction on my posts. I feel a lot better about telling my mental health professionals about what I'm dealing with.

Reactions: Suicidal Ideation
Suicidal Ideation

Suicidal Ideation

burn my body, celebrate the afterglow
Jul 21, 2023
That is indeed what my psychiatrist thought of me when she and I first met. I was diagnosed with a prototype schizotypal personal disorder a couple of years ago (although I haven't gotten a proper diagnosis about it since then because I was still a minor), and SzPD can be comorbid with OCD.

Thank you for your wonderful insight Valky, I appreciate your interaction on my posts. I feel a lot better about telling my mental health professionals about what I'm dealing with.
i have had violent homicidal thoughts before myself, to the point where things that sicken me now made me feel numb. it lasted a while but eventually it did pass. i feel like its just another one of those things, that comes with the nice and dandy package that is mental illness. however, if you find yourself planning something out regarding these feelings, i would suggest you talk to someone who would understand. most likely a psychiatrist.

• Informative
Reactions: borntosuffer