19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
I have BPD, and I hate my life, and I don't feel entitled to any love or empathy whatsoever. I know and feel all the pain I cause in my relationships, and I try to make up for all the mistakes I've made. Society calls me a narcissist because of the trauma I've faced and can't get past. They blame me for my negative emotions because I'm inherently "manipulative and sociopathic" to all my relationships. I've never done anything malicious by intent, and I only ever hurt and blame myself when things go wrong amongst my loved ones. I make up/compensate for all my mistakes. But they still hold strong in their hate against me.

My family calls all of these self-deprecating symptoms vulnerable narcissism. And they warn everybody about it because they think I'm dangerous to anybody I love. Which I feel is the complete opposite of my personality and my BPD. All I want is love and empathy among people, I love people, and I find joy in others achievements and joys in life. How can I prove I'm not a narcissist. And if I am, Please tell me how I can fix it, and/or lower myself to the bottom of worthiness. Maybe my pain will make up for the burden my existence has caused.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: greenpictureframe, Lost in a Dream, Eternal🌈Rainbow and 1 other person
Tortured Existence

Tortured Existence

Alone till the end
May 18, 2022
I have BPD, and I hate my life, and I don't feel entitled to any love or empathy whatsoever. I know and feel all the pain I cause in my relationships, and I try to make up for all the mistakes I've made. Society calls me a narcissist because of the trauma I've faced and can't get past. They blame me for my negative emotions because I'm inherently "manipulative and sociopathic" to all my relationships. I've never done anything malicious by intent, and I only ever hurt and blame myself when things go wrong amongst my loved ones. I make up/compensate for all my mistakes. But they still hold strong in their hate against me.

My family calls all of these self-deprecating symptoms vulnerable narcissism. And they warn everybody about it because they think I'm dangerous to anybody I love. Which I feel is the complete opposite of my personality and my BPD. All I want is love and empathy among people, I love people, and I find joy in others achievements and joys in life. How can I prove I'm not a narcissist. And if I am, Please tell me how I can fix it, and/or lower myself to the bottom of worthiness. Maybe my pain will make up for the burden my existence has caused.

Everything you just posted, and the way you said it proves that you are in no way a narcissist. Not even close!

I'm guessing many of these people calling claiming you're a narcissist and a sociopath are projecting.

I'm sorry you are being verbally abused by those that should protect and love you😥

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and Eternal🌈Rainbow
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
Narcissists never spend any time wondering if they're narcissists…

Reactions: Lost in a Dream and CursedSoul
CursedSoul

CursedSoul

Cursed to stay, Cursed to Suffer...
Jun 4, 2022

well, narcissists wouldn't care about hurting others, the only thing that matters is them. I can't really say if you're a narcissist or not, not enough elements, so i will ask some questions if you're okay with answering them : do you feel superior to others, and if yes, do you feel like others are inferior, rather be ideology, looks, etc... ? do you have a history of abusing/bullying not as the victim, but as the perpetrator ? do you think highly of yourself, or at least 70% ?

i think you're not, but i just want to be sure, in my opinion, it's like psychopaths/sociopaths, people like to call themselves or others some things they didn't really look into. Some call completely empathics murderers/serial killers psychopaths/sociopaths just because they did what they have done. I think it's pretty much the same thing with you, you did some mistakes, you maybe have tried to explain as to why it happened, and said it, or let it think in a way for a poorly cultured person to think you are. I have Borderline Personality disorder as well, and my second personality is probably a sociopath, and you're absolutely not one. i don't know how to advice you in proving them you are not one, as i'm pretty sure those same persons are hard to reason with, like basically a normal woman trying to convince the mob she isn't a witch in medieval times, i, at least think of those people like that. I wish you the best of luck in your problems ! take care :heart:

Reactions: Al Cappella and Lost in a Dream