Snuk

Snuk

Therapy isn't for me
Oct 21, 2023
If I'm jealous of people with worse lives than me. I've been having thoughts of wanting to ctb for a good amount of years now, but everyone with a similar mindset has had objectively worse lives than me. It makes me feel like a genuine asshole for wanting the same thing even if I don't deserve it.

I've talked to plenty of people with what I feel like is worse lives than me, you know... harder struggles or gone through even more difficult situations, I feel like I'd be looked down upon by everyone I know if I actually did commit to anything.

Then the thought of "it doesn't matter if nobody knows about my death. Nobody will care."
And then I start to loop back into me not deserving it.

Is this me struggling to find a good reason to?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
If I'm jealous of people with worse lives than me. I've been having thoughts of wanting to ctb for a good amount of years now, but everyone with a similar mindset has had objectively worse lives than me. It makes me feel like a genuine asshole for wanting the same thing even if I don't deserve it.

I've talked to plenty of people with what I feel like is worse lives than me, you know... harder struggles or gone through even more difficult situations, I feel like I'd be looked down upon by everyone I know if I actually did commit to anything.

Then the thought of "it doesn't matter if nobody knows about my death. Nobody will care."

There's kids in Africa eating dirt with dough who are happier than most here. Happiness is not necessarily related to wealth/fortune.
You shouldn't feel bad for feeling bad.

ManByTheRiver

ManByTheRiver

Bliss
Oct 19, 2023

Don't worry about it, I have an objectively great life. Still here.