U

uguufo

Mar 24, 2021
Ever since I can recall memories from early childhood (like 6,7) I remember wishing I didn't exist, wishing I didn't have to be here. Being alive has felt …wrong, like I'm committing a grave offense just by being in this world.
Maybe that's just my traumas, but it's the one constant in my life.

Moving out and transitioning in my early twenties, meeting people and doing a tiny bit of self actualizing helped a bit, sometimes a great deal- but the feelings have always persisted. The depression, the longing for the void, always hiding in the background. Combined with other mental health issues leading into some substance abuse probably exacerbated things, even if it opened a lot of doors for me, it was destroying my relationships with the people around me. So I quit cold turkey, running up on two years now.

Lost a lot in the time, but struggled to build some great things, build myself up and assert that I belong here.
But it always comes back. So far this year I've had more failed attempts than any of the others in my life combined. It's worn down on my relationships like it usually does, my cries for help have driven away most of my support, and I get it, it's really difficult being around someone who's always sad, who might die at any moment. My recent string of attempts just sealed it.
Lost pretty much everyone who was able to really support me. Lost my place in a project I was building with some people close to me that was extremely important to me, one of the things that was keeping me going each month. I've become a pariah. Going to lose my housing soon too.

It feels like the universe keeps either testing me or pushing me into this direction. Like I'm stuck in an escalating game of chicken. I feel like I'm in a position where I'm left with few other choices.

I don't know what I'm going to do. But I've always come here from time to time to read the posts, and the information about using SN to ctb. It's always given me a morbid feeling of calmness, and to see others with similar struggles (though it is disheartening to see others pain) makes me feel less alone.
I do therapy. I've tried the meds. Done programs. I'm exhausted. I've been exhausted. I want to rest.

Might be able to find SN soon. I don't know what I'm gonna do, if I'm gonna try to ctb again soon. But the idea of having something that presents a way out makes me feel so much better. Because If I've got agency like that, it feels like it becomes my choice to continue to live.

edit: One other thing I forgot to bring up, but it's kind of weird and has more to do with my beliefs than my struggle. The idea of reincarnation, and maybe even before that, something that's really stuck with me is the concept of quantum immortality. It's something that's suggested from time to time in (some) near death experience stories. A person dies, and some entity basically scoops them up, and throws them back into a different timeline where they didn't die. Could be a perfectly normal version of events with little consequence, or the person could end up in a much worse situation.
I wonder if this has happened to me in some of my attempts- if I'm being kept here, but each time I try to leave I get thrown back into a version of my life where things are worse than the last time. Just a thought experiment really, but sort of a terrifying one that sometimes keeps me from wanting to try to leave again. I guess maybe I'll find out sooner or later.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: vampire2002, sserafim, catperson and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wanting peace from the suffering that existing brings as I get that it's so tiring feeling trapped here, I personally don't believe in any theories related to reincarnation, I think it's all fictional, I believe that once we lose consciousness that's it for us we are gone for all eternity.
But I've also always wished that I didn't exist, I just think that existing is something so dreadful and futile, there's too much suffering in existing and I could never see any benefit to this pointless struggle which only leads to us ceasing to exist anyway, the only thing that appeals to me is the thought of falling asleep forever. I wish you the best with your plans.

Reactions: sserafim, myusername890, catperson and 2 others
U

uguufo

Mar 24, 2021
Having a complete loss of consciousness and dissipating into nothingness would certainly be the best case scenario.

Reactions: sserafim, catperson and Joarga
U

uguufo

Mar 24, 2021
Ordered the SN last weekend. Have some Domperidone already to help with nausea. Hopefully the SN gets here soon, would like to ctb by the end of the month.

Reactions: catperson
U

uguufo

Mar 24, 2021
Orders already in the states! Just has to go thru customs now I think…

Honestly the prospect of failing is a bit scary to me. Going to do it out in nature far enough out that nobody will be able to stop/rescue me, and I plan on letting someone know where my body can be retrieved after I take the dose. Should have enough for a backup dose but if both of them fail and paramedics get to me it will probably have some pretty bad consequences. Wish I still had a firearm as a backup plan but messing that up could leave me in a worse state, so it's never been my first choice.

bunnyeve

bunnyeve

BunnyEve
Jun 16, 2023
Orders already in the states! Just has to go thru customs now I think…

Honestly the prospect of failing is a bit scary to me. Going to do it out in nature far enough out that nobody will be able to stop/rescue me, and I plan on letting someone know where my body can be retrieved after I take the dose. Should have enough for a backup dose but if both of them fail and paramedics get to me it will probably have some pretty bad consequences. Wish I still had a firearm as a backup plan but messing that up could leave me in a worse state, so it's never been my first choice.
who would you tell where to find your body?? please dont do that to anyone close

U

uguufo

Mar 24, 2021
who would you tell where to find your body?? please dont do that to anyone close
It would have to be somebody that I can trust to call someone to retrieve it. I don't want a lot of resources to be used to try to find me if I'm reported missing. And I'd rather know straight away if a friend passed than have the anxiety of them be missing. I also don't want my corpse to be left too long for some hiker to eventually find it unexpectedly. Maybe I'll leave it in my suicide note? But I also don't want my note to be read until after I'm gone..

D

DurkheimsCat

May 27, 2023
You can schedule to send emails in the future on gmail. Notify the person that way and schedule it for a few hours after you plan to ctb.

• Informative
Reactions: Shiva_Story, catperson and uguufo
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can fully understand your desire to leave this world to be relieved finally and to find peace and freedom. I wish it was easier for all of us who just want to leave in an easy, peacefuland dignified way. I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: uguufo
U

uguufo

Mar 24, 2021
It's ready to pick up. Things are actually starting to solidify.

It's an interesting feeling to be planning for one's death while simultaneously still operating life as normal and trying to plan for the future.

U

uguufo

Mar 24, 2021
I've got pretty much everything now I think.

I was really hoping to wait to do this until I'd be put in a hotel via this program I'm in as a temporary thing while they help me look for a new place to live. But I might have to do this at home, which I don't want to do. Don't want to do that to my roommate. But I won't have anywhere else private to do it pretty soon. Maybe something will change in the next couple days.

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
I've got pretty much everything now I think.

I was really hoping to wait to do this until I'd be put in a hotel via this program I'm in as a temporary thing while they help me look for a new place to live. But I might have to do this at home, which I don't want to do. Don't want to do that to my roommate. But I won't have anywhere else private to do it pretty soon. Maybe something will change in the next couple days.
how are you doing now?

U

uguufo

Mar 24, 2021
how are you doing now?
Basically just waiting for the right time.

My ex is letting me keep my room for another month because she wasn't ale to get somebody to rent it but I still want to get that hotel

dialogos

dialogos

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
Basically just waiting for the right time.

My ex is letting me keep my room for another month because she wasn't ale to get somebody to rent it but I still want to get that hotel
ive gone thru the feelings of alienation in your first post. for me, its the reaction of a soul who knows instinctively that this isnt what the world is designed to be and whatever corrupted this world, is out to get us the sheep. there might be some seeds of truth about this world being a matrix. whatever it is, it seems to reserve good things for only a few and massively disenfranchising others. well just like you, many people didnt choose or want the roles, experiences etc handed out to us. some, like you and me, whether fully aware of it or not, have this tiny bit of wisdom telling us we dont have to participate in a game, movie, story whatever this is that has been stacked against us from the beginning. the battle in this life never seems to end. it can be extremely weary on the soul. im praying for your victory uguufo, whatever path you choose. i pray that God, would extend his mercy and grace to us and understanding and not condemn us for whatever we do, since we arent perfect and this world seems intent to overcome us by every little mistake and weakness. take care

• Love
Reactions: Shiva_Story and catperson