_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
This life is absolute garbage and its sad to see how people, even family members taking advantage of ones hopeless situation..
Its sad to see how ones life has turned into complete garbage due to some unnecessary health issues and while one is already pissed off by this crap life, theres even more health issues creeping up to crush ones shitty life even further..
I hate my 'family' for having brought me into this shit life, full of suffering, enduring asshole people, powerlessness to change things and unfairness.
Everything is twisted up, people who are genuinely caring are usually those who won't bring up more life into this world, while those (not all but many) with selfish reasons keep on sharing their selfish genes..

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, MindFrog, BitterlyAlive_ and 8 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it really depressing how people continue to bring humans into this world where they will endure lives of misery and suffering. Bringing someone into this life is just creating problems in which there was never a need for in the first place. To me life is so cruel and pointless and humans suffer through no fault of their own as after all everything is determined by luck and chance. It's awful how the human body can torture us so much and these problems just increase as people get older. I really envy those who have left this world.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: houseofleaves, onmywayhome, CTB Dream and 3 others
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I seen a post on TikTok a while back of a woman who's obviously dealing with a handful of unfortunate disabilities. She was about 4 feet tall, had no nose, her head was stuck to her shoulder, her eyes were lopsided, she has one short leg, stumps for fingers, and a very uniquely shaped chest and torso because her spine is basically shaped like a Z. She deals with constant aches and debilitating pain and needs to be cared for. Her tongue sticks out permanently and she eats through her throat basically because her digestive system is all out of wack. Anyway, she made a post saying, "they said no one would want me! They said I couldn't do it!" Then suddenly pulls a newborn baby into the frame that was a spitting image of her. It literally looked like the baby was in pain just being alive.

There was about 17k comments of people saying things like, "did you do this just because people said you couldn't?" "How are you going to care for that poor baby?" "Why would you selfishly put another human through the suffering you've endured throughout life?" "Did you steal sperm and use a turkey baster?" "I know no one actually hit that!" So on and so forth. Needless to say the comment section wasn't going how she was hoping.

Anyway. That made me realize no one gives a shit about the suffering others endure. All they care about is themselves. Even in situations such as this woman's, just to prove the social media naysayers wrong, this poor baby has a lifetime unimaginable struggle ahead of him.

Love and respect šŸ™

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Un-, freedompass, Traveler VII and 3 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Human biology bad full suffering prblems etc There no solution, new life mean new problem infinitely. Many thing cause disable cause injury cause hurt even small possible make big hurt. Suffering endless, human not understand. Life cruel phenomen not exist better

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and _Minsk
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Unpopular opinion perhaps (likely only among normies), but I believe that among other things, medical advancements have allowed us as a species to step too far out of the balance of the circle of life. Back in the day, if you had some kind of debilitating defect at birth, odds are you wouldn't make it too far in life. That prevents you from both suffering longer as well as passing on your genes. We're getting healthier in some ways, but more and more ill in others.

Not to mention the whole new host of health issues that have come about as a direct result of modernization. I read something I can't source off the top of my head that talked about archaeological evidence point to humans only developing dental issues like cavities after the agricultural revolution...

• Informative
Reactions: bluem00n, Un-, rationaltake and 1 other person
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
It's just insane. Even back in the 70's there were a lot of very heavily mentally and physically disabled people being born and kept alive artificially coz life is such a friggin gift. It's only got worse. Apparently there's no compassion for a human in pain.