• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
Maybe I'm grasping at straws here, but if I cannot legally obtain a gun in the US, is there a method as quick as a gun that could blow out by brainstem.

I've tried a partial hanging for years now with no success, and sadly do not have a place where I could muster to do a full suspension.

I did try a plastic bag on my h ad with handcuffs behind my back which ended up horrifying me.

A gun seems like it would be the quickest and unlike hanging won't drag out a painful experience.

I'm just not sure how to make something as quick. Maybe a bomb if I could find directions.

I'm probably grasping as straws but it's disappointment in my life that is forcing me to feel this desperate. I have health issues that are getting worse and in a living situation that is pretty dire.

Thanks in arr

landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
Hello and welcome. I am sorry to hear you are suffering. There are resources on the site if you hang around for a bit, though not really what you're describing. I use to wish for a gun so i could ctb but i think even if i had one at the time i either wouldn't have been able to do it or possibly injured myself horribly by relying on what i thought would be a simple split-second. I know people do use it. The SI is difficult to overcome though.

M

mrtime87

Jul 9, 2024
I just want something quick. I did try an exit bag with argon but I believe the canister I ordered wasn't pure because no matter how many times I tried I couldn't pass out.

The problem is I'm living with my mother in a trailer and don't have a vehicle, otherwise I would but a helium tank. The argon was risky enough and backfired. That blew my mind.

I have a rope for a partial hanging, but I never pass out. It's just no use because it doesn't work. I don't how people like Chester Bennington, Robin Williams or Kate Spade did it, because I've tried everything.

landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
yeah, exit-bag using inert gas is on my list but need to make sure it's pure nitrogen/helium/argon or close to pure. and then have a proper setup from what i've read so far. hanging can be difficult, partial or full but like you wrote, many have done it. it is still my number one method and i have a static climbing rope set aside for when the time comes. there are resources/threads which you can read up on.