• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WheresMyMind

WheresMyMind

Aug 11, 2022
I want to anticipate my departure and that means I won't be able to take a hotel room. I don't want it o hang myself at hope and even if I wanted I have zero privacy so I would be rescued too easily. I have to rethink my plan but I don't know what could be a valid alternative. I can't access so sn and I don't have a gun. I'm also too far away from places with tall building were I could jump off

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2
WheresMyMind

WheresMyMind

Aug 11, 2022
Why can't you get SN?
Mostly because I live in a palace were anyone could see me get it. I live with my parents in a building were anyone can see what you take to your home

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Mostly because I live in a palace were anyone could see me get it. I live with my parents in a building were anyone can see what you take to your home
Does it matter? Just say it's something else? Or would someone want to inspect what's inside the parcel?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand having limited access to methods. Suicide really shouldn't be so difficult and It's unfair how we live in a world that makes it as hard for us to die as possible. I think that all anyone can do is look at the method resource section and decide what is best for themselves.

WheresMyMind

WheresMyMind

Aug 11, 2022
That's such a violation of privacy. How do you put up with that
I know they don't do it with malicious intent, they usually let me open up my stuff but it always ends up with them asking what is it and looking when I'm opening. I guess they are used to me ordering stuff for the family that could be used by them too. It happened to find my packages opened because they thought it was for them. It is really just too risky

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2