i feel so alone, and irritating, i'm so goddamn annoying, my being is annoying

• Hugs
Reactions: kinzokukae, FriendofDeath, MsMaudlin and 6 others
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
i feel so alone, and irritating, i'm so goddamn annoying, my being is annoying

I'm so sorry you're feeling like this, no one deserves this kind of pain.
Would you like to vent more about these feelings? I'm willing to listen if it helps in anyway.

By the way, the thread you posted, about life being boring and stuff, i was writing this reply, but couldn't post it since the thread was deleted.
I think it could really help, so i'll post it here:

"I think you're feeling something that is well know as "Anhedonia".
It's a ridiculously common sympton of depression and/or other mental illnesses.
It seems you're somewhat new on this website, so i'd like to say: Welcome!
You'll find that in this community, a lot of people suffer from this, i do myself.
I don't know the exact cause or how to fix it, it's weird, as it doesn't feel logical, it's not something we can reason with.
Which is why i imagine you probably feel a lot of agony when asking "why is it all so boring" and your conscious can't answer it with reason.
I think it's because it's probably somewhat chemical related.
Things like hormones (Testosterone in man has a huge effect on this, so if you're a dude, check your Testosterone levels as soon as possible).
I don't know much about female hormones, in case you're one, when it comes to this, i'd ask a psychiatrist and/or an endocrinologist.
Another thing that can go into this is neurotransmitters, mostly dopamine and serotonin receptors, that's where antidepressants come in, so a psychiatrist helps.
More things that can help with hormones and neurotransmitter receptors is exercise, a healthy diet, and good habits overall, like less masturbation and stuff.
Something else i'd recommend is a therapist perhaps, to help with the more emotional and less biological aspect of your mental health.
That's what i can think about, i hope you can get the help you need and overcome you anhedonia, no one deserves this horrible feeling.
I'm free if you want to PM me, tho considering you're new here i don't know if you can already, need to have "x" number of messages first, i don't recall.
You can reply to me in this thread just fine aswell.
*hugs*"

• Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Deleted member 19276, Angina and 1 other person
overwhelming

overwhelming

Jul 6, 2020
Would you like to vent more about these feelings? I'm willing to listen if it helps in anyway.

By the way, the thread you posted, about life being boring and stuff, i was writing this reply, but couldn't post it since the thread was deleted.

You'll find that in this community, a lot of people suffer from this, i do myself.
I don't know the exact cause or how to fix it, it's weird, as it doesn't feel logical, it's not something we can reason with.
Which is why i imagine you probably feel a lot of agony when asking "why is it all so boring" and your conscious can't answer it with reason.
Things like hormones (Testosterone in man has a huge effect on this, so if you're a dude, check your Testosterone levels as soon as possible).
I don't know much about female hormones, in case you're one, when it comes to this, i'd ask a psychiatrist and/or an endocrinologist.
Another thing that can go into this is neurotransmitters, mostly dopamine and serotonin receptors, that's where antidepressants come in, so a psychiatrist helps.
More things that can help with hormones and neurotransmitter receptors is exercise, a healthy diet, and good habits overall, like less masturbation and stuff.
Something else i'd recommend is a therapist perhaps, to help with the more emotional and less biological aspect of your mental health.
That's what i can think about, i hope you can get the help you need and overcome you anhedonia, no one deserves this horrible feeling.
I'm free if you want to PM me, tho considering you're new here i don't know if you can already, need to have "x" number of messages first, i don't recall.
*hugs*"
youre the best, really, thank you for taking your time to write this, i'm so far gone dude, i cant seem to pick up my pieces. ive tried therapy, i cant say it works much for me

• Hugs
Reactions: kinzokukae, FriendofDeath and maru.
Angina

Angina

>>AnginA<<
Jun 27, 2020

*hugs*"

Excellent reply, I simply love it.
Are you a psychologist? You sound so pro.
Sorry I'm not a girl, so we can't talk, right? :(
Buh-bye!

• Hugs
Reactions: kinzokukae and maru.
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
youre the best, really, thank you for taking your time to write this, i'm so far gone dude, i cant seem to pick up my pieces. ive tried therapy, i cant say it works much for me

You're welcome, i'm just trying to help as much as i can, because i know what it's like to be in this whole, and i wish no one had to be here with me.
I understand, i'm not gonna be a hypocrite here, i have depression and suffer from anhedonia too, and i didn't put in practice the things i've suggested.
I mostly based my reply off of my theorical knowledge from medschool, or from things i've read about other people's experiences.
I'm hoping to try at least some of these things after this whole covid is over, so i'm not a total hypocrite, just a partial one.
Therapy is something i did try, and i know what you mean, it didn't work out much for me and my schedule made it hard to keep going, so i quit.
Still, perhaps some of the other suggestions there do, if the problem is more chemical than psychological, it's what i'm counting on for myself.
Hope you can find a way out of this, my friend, it's a tough journey, but you can count me in on this one!
Excellent reply, I simply love it.
Are you a psychologist? You sound so pro.
Sorry I'm not a girl, so we can't talk, right? :(
Buh-bye!

Thank you! I hope it could help you somehow :3
I'm not a psychologist, but i go to medschool, so i could be a psychiatrist in the long run, we'll see.
I don't see why we couldn't talk, regardless of gender.
I'm not a girl either, btw, sorry if my profile pic tricked you haha.
It would be cool to be a cute anime girl tho, i wouldn't complain much i think.
So if you want to talk, i'm perfectly fine with it, you can count on me.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Deleted member 19276, overwhelming and 1 other person
Angina

Angina

>>AnginA<<
Jun 27, 2020
Thanks a lot for your kind reply.
I didn't tkink you were a girl, I thought you were a guy only treating girls.

• Hugs
Reactions: maru.
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Thanks a lot for your kind reply.
I didn't tkink you were a girl, I thought you were a guy only treating girls.

Oh, i see, thanks for clearing it up.
I'm not really treating anyone, i'm not even a real doctor yet, just a fellow suicidal wanting to help people out, regardless of gender or anything like that.
So it's ok :3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: FriendofDeath, _Minsk, Oyoy and 1 other person
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I often feel like life is nothing but lonely and boring too. It sucks feeling like you add nothing to the world. In reality though I'm sure you aren't annoying, your self esteem is just warped by how you feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: maru. and overwhelming