orangerror

orangerror

Apr 23, 2023
I didn't want to go, I didn't want to but there's no other way out or option, I planned my whole future but I know it won't come true, I can't take this suffocating pain anymore, that's unfair. What did I do? What crime I have committed? Whenever people talk about suicide they relate it as the fastest way but they don't know how much we try to live and how much some people want to live but the pain is much greater and in the end the only destination is to go

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87, Sannti, conquest_gold and 1 other person
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Sorry the world has cause you so much suffering.. it's so cruel. I hope moving forward you can find peace OP you don't deserve to feel this way, I'm so sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
I feel your pain, I'm sorry you feel this way right now. You haven't committed any crime, life isn't fair, you don't deserve to feel suffocating pain, no one does. I agree with you no one not in this situation can really fathom the amount of effort that has gone into trying to live everyday, how much you want to continue living but so much pain gets in the way you want to scream.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sadly we exist in this dreadful world where people suffer all through no fault of their own, to me existence certainly is so hellish, but anyway I wish you the best, there really is too much suffering in existing.

• Hugs
Reactions: AncientSorrow and Daxter_87