animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
I feel like I lost everything and everyone I loved and I just don't have the heart to keep going. It's like I lost myself but I still feel here deep inside everyone is out there but I feel they're so far out of reach at the same time. There's really nothing to fix my situation and if I keep going on I feel I'm living in more lies caused by my trauma. I lost the person I loved so deeply. I gave up my whole life for me to just be nothing to them now. And I miss my family and friends but I can't let them see me in this state it will cause more pain but me leaving will cause pain . Pain seems inevitable in my fate :( it's the mental pain that feels so much worst than any physical pain could bear and anything I've experienced in my life. Yet I only have myself to blame for something that was never my fault
I just want a new life to live , I want to feel safe :(

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: clockwork_cat, expiredfckmeat, throwawayyy and 1 other person
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
I feel your pain, I'm going through some similar stuff having difficulties moving on as I'm exhausted trying with constant disappointed. All while feeling kind of bad about how I leave things for those in my life that are innocent, especially family.

Wishing you the best

• Love
Reactions: animetal
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
If your family isn't just a bag of dicks, then they'll understand. And that's a scary door to try and open; there's no controlling how people will react or think about you. But you're far from the first person to make the choices you made, you know?

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that there is no real relief from suffering in this cruel world, existing certainly can be so painful and to me it's horrible how existing here can very easily get much worse. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love