vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
I have never been someone's first choice, even second. All through my life, I've seen people with their person. Even when I had friends, I knew I was the backup, and it was honestly devastating. Knowing you're not important enough to be someone's closest friend, knowing that you are just a "convenience" to them, to have when someone closer to them isn't there. I've been a lonely person for a long time, I tried to convince myself that I liked it that way. But I don't, knowing I'll never have that male best friend experience because I'm a gay male (and apparently if you are gay It means you're going to do every guy you see) I am tired of being lonely, I'm tired of being forgotten. I desperately hope reincarnation is real, I want a second chance where I'm a "normal" person. I know that this is my reality, this is who I am. I just wish everything was different, I wish things didn't have to be this way.

(I know this makes me sound ungrateful, I'm sorry.)

• Hugs
Reactions: pariah80, BlackEyedDog, alienfreak and 2 others
InterestedParty

InterestedParty

Funeral Director
Oct 5, 2024
Yo you commented on my thread a few days ago and got a milkshake stuck on my mind ever since. Sippin on one rn, thx

• Yay!
Reactions: willow115 and vanillamilkshakes
soledad.virgen

soledad.virgen

call me sol
Dec 1, 2020
I have never been someone's first choice, even second. All through my life, I've seen people with their person. Even when I had friends, I knew I was the backup, and it was honestly devastating. Knowing you're not important enough to be someone's closest friend, knowing that you are just a "convenience" to them, to have when someone closer to them isn't there. I've been a lonely person for a long time, I tried to convince myself that I liked it that way. But I don't, knowing I'll never have that male best friend experience because I'm a gay male (and apparently if you are gay It means you're going to do every guy you see) I am tired of being lonely, I'm tired of being forgotten. I desperately hope reincarnation is real, I want a second chance where I'm a "normal" person. I know that this is my reality, this is who I am. I just wish everything was different, I wish things didn't have to be this way.

(I know this makes me sound ungrateful, I'm sorry.)
nothing hurts more than realizing you're not the priority and that you can be abandoned like nothing. i think normalcy would be really beautiful to have, it sucks really really bad not to have it. i hope you feel better soon. 🫂🫂🫂

• Love
Reactions: vanillamilkshakes
vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
nothing hurts more than realizing you're not the priority and that you can be abandoned like nothing. i think normalcy would be really beautiful to have, it sucks really really bad not to have it. i hope you feel better soon. 🫂🫂🫂
thank you :) i hope things get better for you aswell 🫂

• Hugs
Reactions: soledad.virgen
remluvr

remluvr

Trying to Find Forever peace.
Jun 17, 2024
As a gay male myself it's sad that people just view you differently because of it. I'm sorry people have been so cruel to you <3 You deserve friends and to be wanted.

Reactions: iloveeetreeeess1
P

pariah80

Student
Aug 12, 2024
I think we all deserve to be someone's priority. Once we recognize that we are someone's priority, we owe it to ourselves not to take them for granted. To make them OUR priority in return. I'm not homosexual, but still your words resonate with me. You deserve the love and companionship you seek. I wish you good fortune going forward. 🫂