Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

Monarch
Jun 14, 2023
I don't know if anybody else feels like I do, It's hard to explain but "allure/charm of death" is the best I can do. I feel like death is beautiful, not in the sense that I want to kill people, but I feel like my death would be, like, entrancing. I wish I could watch myself in my final sleep like it was a movie, I feel like I'd look pretty like that. Maybe I'm just losing it, or maybe this is a common thought process?

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep and saddestbunny
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I guess I think a bit like that. I'd love a euphoric death. A large dose of heroin to lead me to a blissful peace, euphoria followed by an endless dreamless sleep. That's my ideal outcome.

I hate how society expects just about everyone to 1. Suffer for a long time 2. Suffer greatly before death 3. Die unpeacefully.

It seems like such an unfulfilled, tragic way to end life, when death could be euphoric. Death could be celebrated as a welcome transition to a peaceful state. I think death should be celebrated. People transitioning to the better place.

But most people don't see it like that. At all. Most people fear death. They dread it. They resist it. They absolutely fail to see any appeal in it. I don't get it, personally. Ever since I was 6 I've had thoughts of wanting to die.

I get really angry about anti-euthanasia groups that support right to life. What about right to death?? Why limit one's options?????? It seems crazy to me. Just a bunch of power hungry delusional religious fanatics. And if they're not religious fanatics, I find it even more baffling. Why would anyone want to limit their and others' options? Control freaks?? Idfk

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, saddestbunny and Zegers
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl

Monarch
Jun 14, 2023
I get really angry about anti-euthanasia groups that support right to life. What about right to death?? Why limit one's options?????? It seems crazy to me. Just a bunch of power hungry delusional religious fanatics. And if they're not religious fanatics, I find it even more baffling. Why would anyone want to limit their and others' options? Control freaks?? Idfk
I think both are important. people should be given the option between a long life and a beautiful death. a death that should be treated like a celebration, tho ofc ofc

• Love
Reactions: saddestbunny and aGoodDayToDie
Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Romanticising your own death is pleasurable. I feel like you do.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
If you wish to die it's okay
I think both are important.
But the matter is not friendly at all, pro-lifers try to sue everything that is not according to their point.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and saddestbunny
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I think death is beautiful. Because it is. It's the end to this. It's walking through the eternal door. It's very entrancing to imagine what happens after we die. I've long since quit listening to the "heaven/hell" nonsense. There's an entire universe out there. I doubt that my energy is going to die simply because this ape form dies. I'm okay with it if that's the case. But, I can't help but think that there's more to existence than this. And that THIS can't be the only one. There HAS TO be something better. I can't wait for tomorrow to start without me.

Reactions: Klimpop, Zegers, saddestbunny and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think death is something beautiful as I believe we simply cease existing and there is peaceful, perfect nothingness for all eternity. To me there is nothing more ideal than a permanent escape from all suffering where one is completely unaware of everything, there are no disadvantages to not existing. I personally don't wish to experience any dying process, I've only ever wished for true peace which to me can only be found in non-existence.