prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
Ever think about your stuff and realize it's all simply wasteful garbage? It's a things that you have to worry about, clean, care for, determine what to do with. The people in your live give you things and you don't know what to do with any of it. As you change that focus and try to give everything away you realize that others don't like you to give the "important" stuff away. The fear of waste is so instilled and the desire for stuff is so ingrained that even if you choose to have nothing someone is actually angry at you. I actually think some of suicide dislike comes from this. Society wants to value all things. Instead of letting people believe that some things have no value they hold onto the value that all things have value no matter what. Therefore a human can't choose that their own life has no meaning or value. I truly believe that mine does not hold any value at all. And at this point I don't wish it to be of value anymore. Just like the old piece of china or newspaper from the day you were born, I don't want those things to be valuable to me and I don't feel that my life has any value. I want to let them go peacefully and without drama and concern.

• Love
Reactions: Makoto and astr4
Makoto

Makoto

Look into my eyes and tell me who I really am
Jun 20, 2024
Ever think about your stuff and realize it's all simply wasteful garbage? It's a things that you have to worry about, clean, care for, determine what to do with. The people in your live give you things and you don't know what to do with any of it. As you change that focus and try to give everything away you realize that others don't like you to give the "important" stuff away. The fear of waste is so instilled and the desire for stuff is so ingrained that even if you choose to have nothing someone is actually angry at you. I actually think some of suicide dislike comes from this. Society wants to value all things. Instead of letting people believe that some things have no value they hold onto the value that all things have value no matter what. Therefore a human can't choose that their own life has no meaning or value. I truly believe that mine does not hold any value at all. And at this point I don't wish it to be of value anymore. Just like the old piece of china or newspaper from the day you were born, I don't want those things to be valuable to me and I don't feel that my life has any value. I want to let them go peacefully and without drama and concern.

A few years ago I realized that there is a kind of "unwritten law" that does not allow people to accept gifted things even if they are from people close to them. You give those things because you don't want them and you don't need them, and you don't expect anything in return, it's just that you think they will make better use of those things. But this somehow insults people, as if you were making fun of them or feeling superior, and I think they somehow feel that if they accept your things then they would be indebted to you and that hurts their pride a lot. I also believe they may think that you're doing it because you're depressed and that you don't really want to get rid of those things and that's depression talking.

I don't need things... things don't make me happy, people do.