FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is, I see all suffering as meaningless, unnecessary, undesirable and best avoided. I see it as the most terrible curse having the ability to exist as a conscious being trapped in this decaying flesh prison where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer. It disturbs me how there is potential for such extreme suffering in this existence, I'd prefer to avoid all harm.

To me existence is so evil and I see it as such a curse having the ability to exist, I never understand those who push the idea of "help" when in reality existence is the true problem, in my case it only makes sense to wish for nothingness. Only death helps when the true problem lies in existence itself.

Existing fills me with dread, it just feels wrong how existing beings have to suffer so senselessly in this existence there was never a need for in the first place, I don't understand those who worship this futile and harmful existence.
Procreation is just so criminal to me, the non-existent should be just left alone in peace, it's compassionate to do that as the only true way to ultimately avoid all suffering is by never existing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Sannti, WAITING TO DIE and 4 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
life isn't worth the harm it causes my life been 20 percent happy and 80 percent pain it would of been better of never existed at all

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
C

Christo

Oct 10, 2023
Existence is painful because pain will make people take action to survive.
What makes living bearable in my opinion is having a bigger calling or goals, moving towards them will feel more rewarding than the pain so there is no reason to cbt.
But if it's not there, then it's not there, and without it, life is painful and meaningless.

• Hmph!
Reactions: rationaltake and Darkover
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I see absolutely no value in suffering.
It serves no logical purpose whatsoever.
People say that we need suffering to make us stronger and wiser, yet if suffering didn't exist, then there would be no need to become stronger and wiser in the first place.

Reactions: Darkover