zieziewazie

zieziewazie

music enjoyer
May 3, 2023
i have an amazing girlfriend, but she ignores me. and i feel as though i'm still attached to my ex. i have no feelings towards her but i feel so much guilt, and i'm only hurting my new girlfriend. i am way too clingy, as she's my only real friend. i have no other place to get this off my chest, as all of my friends irl believe everything is going fine, and that i'm an amazing person. i can't let them find out the truth.

hexd

hexd

I draw with silver, and it turns red.
May 3, 2023
hey there.
ive had feeling sorta alike- ive been in a relationship now for going on six yrs.
you should be honest with your current girlfriend, explain how you feel like she ignores you. you should express whats on your mind. at the end of the day its your relationship & you both are the only ones who can improve on it.

Reactions: zieziewazie
Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
Hi, I have an amazing partner too and even though we have ups and downs I still feel as if I can't tell them anything. If it doesn't seem like too much, maybe try to ask her to have a talk when you are both free and have some time to spare, and just tell her that you aren't feeling romantic feelings for her anymore and you don't want to lead her on further as it'll only hurt you both. If you want to remain friends with her, also be sure to mention that. I hope that helps❤️

zieziewazie

zieziewazie

music enjoyer
May 3, 2023
i love my gf a lot, i just feel guilty i think about my ex a lot, even though i have no romantic connection to her anymore. thank you for your advice, i appreciate it.

Reactions: hexd
Wkoncuodejde

Wkoncuodejde

I Don't want to be “me” anymore
Jan 1, 2022
If you really care about her, be honest with her. Be careful to not destroy it and regret it later for the rest of your life because sometimes it can never be fixed. Take care!