• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
All of the so called "help" truly is just a scam to enslave suicidal people in their meaningless and futile existences until they die anyway, to believe that suicidal people even need to be "helped" is the most insensitive delusion, no matter what suicide should always be respected as a very valid personal choice.

For one to believe that suicidal people automatically need "help" they must clearly lack awareness, I find it disgusting when pro-lifers repeat the hollow, empty words that those who want to die need "help" because to me preferring the true peace of non-existence is all that makes sense. For me suicide is all that feels rational to escape from an existence that was always so incredibly undesirable and caused nothing but suffering in the first place.

I'd always prefer to peacefully not exist than to be enslaved in this existence for decades on end just to die in agony tortured by old age, it's just insane to me when people act like those who don't want to suffer in any way and prefer the ideal state of eternal nothingness need help as the peace of an dreamless, eternal sleep is always better to me than being burdened with this existence. To have the ability to exist truly is the most terrible tragedy, it's an abomination to be conscious and aware in this hellish reality where there is endless potential for cruelty and torment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cinnamorolls, myusername890, hibikikyuxx and 8 others
A

awaitingdeath

Jun 12, 2024
It's really sinister. Like how the fuck is a random guy gonna fix my life with mere words.

• Yay!
Reactions: permanently tired, DepressedDude, divinemistress36 and 5 others
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Funeral cry so right that it's a scam. The definition of a scam. To exploit others for your own financial gain. That's not all it is. Also a human rights violation. Often they don't even feign concern and are so obviously doing it for the money. Anyone with no insurance they'll cut loose regardless what that person says they intend to do. And if you got real good insurance they'll try to twist whatever you say into their magic words "threat to him/herself and others" which they can always say. The evil prick psychiatrist in Vegas years ago was confronted by local news media because he allowed a murderer to be released who immediately killed 2 people within hours of his release. And every question the media would ask, he responded by reciting the law word for word. The law that allows him to confine someone or release someone based on his opinion is that person "a danger to himself and others" I met the prick when I was hostage in psych ward and what an arrogant son of a bitch he was. He kicked me out because I wouldn't agree to take meds he was trying to shove down my throat. He was truly someone worthy of a real ass-beating and I would have loved to do just that.

Reactions: myusername890 and sserafim
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
They gotta keep us alive to keep capitalism going and to keep the wealthy, wealthy.

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim and Sylveon
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
some suicidal people can be helped though like they may being feeling that way cause they lost their job or rough break up or they just need some serotonin. But some of us cant be helped and are forced to stay and suffer