FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
Fuck I don't know what's happening to me, but I'm in the middle of a severe anxiety spike and I feel like I'm broken and I can't talk to anyone I forgot how to talk. I'm starting to get back into the same thought process as when I had severe social anxiety and if I have to go through that again I'm ctb'ing for sure. I feel like my mind will just go blank whenever anybody talks to me. Feeling really bad right now, I went 6 months feeling great about myself and now it's all ruined. My fucking thin veil of happiness is gone.
Holy shit I'm trying to text people and I can't even think of words this is so bad

• Hugs
Reactions: Aloneisbestforme, LoiteringClouds, Passersby and 1 other person
S

spinningmyself

Dec 31, 2022
I am sorry, I have felt that before maybe not as bad idk. When I will get like that I would just try and put the phone down but it doesn't always help. I hope that feeling goes away soon it is an aweful way to feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
FadingSunshine

FadingSunshine

Nothing lasts forever.
Jul 8, 2023
I am sorry, I have felt that before maybe not as bad idk. When I will get like that I would just try and put the phone down but it doesn't always help. I hope that feeling goes away soon it is an aweful way to feel.
I think it's subsided a little, thank god for depersonalization. Thanks for your concern.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and spinningmyself
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
All these chronic anxiety disorders are horrible. Doctors and everyone try to downplay it. They are real serious conditions that will completely shut you down as you already know. I hope you can overcome it.

• Hugs
Reactions: spinningmyself and LoiteringClouds
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
Fuck I don't know what's happening to me, but I'm in the middle of a severe anxiety spike and I feel like I'm broken and I can't talk to anyone I forgot how to talk. I'm starting to get back into the same thought process as when I had severe social anxiety and if I have to go through that again I'm ctb'ing for sure. I feel like my mind will just go blank whenever anybody talks to me. Feeling really bad right now, I went 6 months feeling great about myself and now it's all ruined. My fucking thin veil of happiness is gone.
Holy shit I'm trying to text people and I can't even think of words this is so bad
I absolutely know the feeling. My social anxiety is so bad it causes panic attacks and I can't seem to get myself out the front door. If it wasn't for the convenience of ordering food to my door I would starve to death…it shuts everything about me down. My only saving grace is SaSu. So many people who understand and have felt or are feeling these same feelings. Feel a lot less alone. I wish you the best❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: spinningmyself