L

lovehate22

Jun 10, 2020
"The days go on and on... they don't end. All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention, I believe that one should become a person like other people."

2hpP.gif

Reactions: mem12
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I guess it depends on those other people u refer to.!. I can think of many people in my life that I would not like to be.
I know life is stale once our dreams and aspirations have been shattered and yes, it leaves us feeling like there is no left to go!

Reactions: lovehate22 and SipSop
SipSop

SipSop

Arcanist
May 7, 2020
I guess it depends on those other people u refer to.!. I can think of many people in my life that I would not like to be.
I know life is stale once our dreams and aspirations have been shattered and yes, it leaves us feeling like there is no left to go!
I didn't think about it like this.
It happens that you think a lot about stuff like this? Thoughts about life and why's of life?

Reactions: lovehate22
K

KibblesNBits

Student
May 30, 2020
All I needed was one person to trust. Someone to give guidance, who wouldn't call my concerns stupid, who would tell me what I needed to hear without being a dick about it. The kind of person who could've saved my life.

Reactions: LADY007 and lovehate22