Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well came close to night to takeing a permanent nap are well better luck next time. I work out how to take my pain meds not all in one go but smaller doses over a longer time. It slowed down my breathing and hart rate i had on my wrist one of those heart monitor things . A cording to the device my breathing stopped for all most a minute. And my heart rate drop so low a cording to the device that stopped to for a few seconds. But just my luck my body fort back :( so still here next time next time i will get they . Bad thing its going to take me couple of months to save up the pills again next mite throw a load of sleeping pills to should help a lot . Any way i will get they one day o good luck to any one else CTB its bloody hard work :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi and Myforevercharlie
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Well tried again to see if i could flat line my self came close ones more. My hart slowed right down and breathing stop for a moment or too . But guess what i came back what the hell is it going to take ? I think i need a rethink on this one dont think i could ever get enough pills to get the job done. Mind you after this attempt 5th one i think i done sum damage to my self i think one of my kidneys has stopped working. All i seem to be pissing blood a lot more all my liver it not rite look in the mirror this morning and the white of my eyes has gone yellowish in colour. And i am having trouble using my hands and walking is a bit tricky its like i am drunk but with out drinking any alcohol . Knowing my luck it will be back to normal by the end of the day :( . Any way try sum thing new next time unless my internal organs do decide to pack up in the meantime then a big YAY LOL :) . Any way i got my funeral sorted out i managed to get the local council to dump me in the local landfill site when I am dead LOL :) . And best bit is any one try and find were i bin dump won't be able to as its just all numbers on the paper work no names or addresses. Just be class as biowaste or another way of putting it worm food YAY LOL . Any thats all for now bet call it for now i think i ready to pass out here not much sleep the larst few weeks TATA for now have a good weekend one and all :D