CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Human truth all place all ignore injury damage. Tell have pretend no see go away, talk pretend no see, nobody underst what mean see injury damage ignore leave lone no help. This truth human.

honest tell you all human say nonsense all awful try make life justi all nonsense, tell you thing give exp injury damage onl 5m understand see life all nonsense, this tell truth not want any exp injury damage but onl 5m enough show all exist awful all nonsense

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Talvikki, Flaw Detector, Venus13 and 7 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I understand you, people tend to ignore problems like this, and in my case, I have witnessed how cruel people are to mentally ill people like me.

God! I think they are on a kind of imperial throne where they can judge whoever they please and exclude people who are not "useful" to society.
I'm tired of this

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, krxbs, CTB Dream and 1 other person
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
sorry to hear that you're suffering, dear. but try to see, as best you can, that all sensations appear in your open, allowing presence. if pain is overwhelming, we have no option but to be overwhelmed, but hopefully, such periods are not too long. the rest of the time, abide knowingly as your self, awareness, and allow all things, including uncomfortable bodily sensations, to flow through you. i obviously don't know your situation but adding mental pain (aversion, displeasure, depression, or self-pity) to physical pain is like being hit by a second arrow. meditation can help us understand that we are not limited by our bodies, no matter what we tell ourselves. our bodies are not who we are. who we are is the awareness that sits within the body, that uses the body as a vehicle to experience the world through. any pain we experience is merely a device to expand our consciousness with, often we just haven't learned how to properly use it yet.

great article: http://www.zenthinking.net/blog/tag/Chronic+Pain
a meditation teacher's perspective on chronic pain:

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
sorry to hear that you're suffering, dear. but try to see, as best you can, that all sensations appear in your open, allowing presence. if pain is overwhelming, we have no option but to be overwhelmed, but hopefully, such periods are not too long. the rest of the time, abide knowingly as your self, awareness, and allow all things, including uncomfortable bodily sensations, to flow through you. i obviously don't know your situation but adding mental pain (aversion, displeasure, depression, or self-pity) to physical pain is like being hit by a second arrow. meditation can help us understand that we are not limited by our bodies, no matter what we tell ourselves. our bodies are not who we are. who we are is the awareness that sits within the body, that uses the body as a vehicle to experience the world through. any pain we experience is merely a device to expand our consciousness with, often we just haven't learned how to properly use it yet.

Stop

• Love
Reactions: Venus13 and dreamscape1111
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
So sorry more can't be done to help you. ☹️.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Dot

Dot

Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021

Mght nd sme1 2 trnsl8 if pssble

cmmnts lke thse mght b helpfl 2 ppl in th/ recvry sectn wh/ r lookng fr diffrnt healng advce & perspctves bt un4tun8lty tellng a persn wth brain damge tht thy nd 2 'feel thr pain' wll nt b helpfl 2 thm & cn b distressng whn thy r lookng fr spport & empthy -- thy wre also specfclly syng tht thr medcl issus r misundrstd & ignord whch upsts thm

Syng 'slf mght hve sme copng tips tht cld hlp if intrstd' cld smetmes b appreci8td b/ sme ppl bt othrwse pls kp sch overt infrmatn in th/ recvry sectn unlss sme1 asks fr sch advce

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Talvikki, Flaw Detector, CTB Dream and 2 others
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
Mght nd sme1 2 trnsl8 if pssble

cmmnts lke thse mght b helpfl 2 ppl in th/ recvry sectn wh/ r lookng fr diffrnt healng advce & perspctves bt un4tun8lty tellng a persn wth brain damge tht thy nd 2 'feel thr pain' wll nt b helpfl 2 thm & cn b distressng whn thy r lookng fr spport & empthy -- thy wre also specfclly syng tht thr medcl issus r misundrstd & ignord whch upsts thm

Syng 'slf mght hve sme copng tips tht cld hlp if intrstd' cld smetmes b appreci8td b/ sme ppl bt othrwse pls kp sch overt infrmatn in th/ recvry sectn unlss sme1 asks fr sch advce
Hey @dreamscape1111 This is a translation of the above message incase you need it.

Might need someone to translate if possible.
Comments like these might be helpful to people in the recovery section who are looking for different healing advice and perspectives but unfortunately telling a person with brain damage that they need to feel the pain will not be helpful to them and can be disstressing when they are looking for support and empathy — they were also specifically saying that their medical issues are misunderstood and ignored which upsets them.

Saying that 'I might have some coping tips that could help if interested' could sometimes be appreciated by some people but otherwise please keep such overt information in the recovery section unless someone asks for such advice.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, CTB Dream, Midnight-rain and 2 others
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Yup, I'm having severe shoulder pain like it's not set right & wrist issues, no one gives a shit. It's the fucking pain making me not wanna be around. Don't get me wrong there are other things too but this is pushing me the hardest.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Cathy Ames and Rogue Proxy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you get your suffering invalidated and dismissed like that, even on here. It disgusts me how people glorify the pain and torture that exists in this world, I bet people who are so insensitive like that don't even suffer from any debilitating health conditions.

But it's so true that many humans delude themselves as to the harsh reality of this existence, and because of this they see it as being acceptable to force their pro suffering beliefs onto others and see life as being something to always be prolonged rather than being a personal choice. People who act in such a way just make this world a more hellish place, it's true that both life itself and humans are the problem.

• Love
Reactions: Talvikki, CTB Dream, NumbItAll and 1 other person
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
@CTB Dream , for myself, I am not ignoring it. I think it is awful and can only imagine how horrible this is for you. I don't even know what to say. Any time you would like to talk, I am here and will listen.

• Love
Reactions: Talvikki, CTB Dream and Per Ardua Ad Astra