• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

Fade2Blk0809

Fade2Blk0809

Crazy Cat Lady
Aug 8, 2024
Hey, I'm Fade. I'm new here and this is my first post, so I'm a little nervous! This is a long post, I just need to get things off my chest. Sorry!!

All my life, I've just wanted to be loved. Someone to care about me, someone to comfort me when I'm sad and vice versa, someone to be there for me and someone who I can take care of, but those things are luxuries that I will never have. I'm 40 years old tomorrow, and I have never known what it's like to be loved. Not by friends, not by family, not by anyone. I look at everyone else, and wonder what it might feel like, and for a long time I kept clinging to the hope that it would one day happen.

I know now that my hopes were in vain. Something is fundamentally wrong with me, I am not meant to be here, I was born wrong, with this hideous, sickly body and broken mind not equipped to deal with the realities of life. It's like the wrong sperm fertilized the wrong egg and the result was the monstrous mistake that is me.

I've accepted that by now, and I know that I can no longer continue to exist. It's too painful and I'm done trying to make it through. I made a pact with myself years ago that if things haven't improved by my 40th birthday, I would end it. I intend to keep my promise, and with my next paycheck I'll finally buy the shotgun I need to put an end to my miserable existence once and for all. Thank you Florida and your lax gun laws!

I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else out there can relate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, dagyu, AbusedInnocent and 11 others
landslide2

landslide2

Experienced
May 6, 2024
Welcome, no need to sorry about anything here. I am sorry you are in pain and birthdays in general for many of us are difficult times.

Reactions: ceus
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I've been on this forum for 6 months writing about my loneliness. I'm exactly like you, but a little younger. I think about it every day 24 hours

• Hugs
Reactions: dagyu, Minsu and landslide2
Topacio

Topacio

Aug 14, 2022
Every word is so real...

• Hugs
Reactions: dagyu and Melancholic_Misfit
R

rebelnow111

Jul 12, 2024
Hey, I'm Fade. I'm new here and this is my first post, so I'm a little nervous! This is a long post, I just need to get things off my chest. Sorry!!

All my life, I've just wanted to be loved. Someone to care about me, someone to comfort me when I'm sad and vice versa, someone to be there for me and someone who I can take care of, but those things are luxuries that I will never have. I'm 40 years old tomorrow, and I have never known what it's like to be loved. Not by friends, not by family, not by anyone. I look at everyone else, and wonder what it might feel like, and for a long time I kept clinging to the hope that it would one day happen.

I know now that my hopes were in vain. Something is fundamentally wrong with me, I am not meant to be here, I was born wrong, with this hideous, sickly body and broken mind not equipped to deal with the realities of life. It's like the wrong sperm fertilized the wrong egg and the result was the monstrous mistake that is me.

I've accepted that by now, and I know that I can no longer continue to exist. It's too painful and I'm done trying to make it through. I made a pact with myself years ago that if things haven't improved by my 40th birthday, I would end it. I intend to keep my promise, and with my next paycheck I'll finally buy the shotgun I need to put an end to my miserable existence once and for all. Thank you Florida and your lax gun laws!

I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else out there can relate.
i definetly can