I

idyllicIdeation

Jul 8, 2022
Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm not sure what I'm looking to gain by posting this; I have my plan set out and acquired, just need the balls and a quiet day.

I'm just... so tired. I try, so hard, all the time, at everything. And no one cares enough to notice, or thank me, or help me, or say that they appreciate me, or tell me they're proud of me or I'm doing enough or I'm good enough or anything. Whenever I am asked "How are you?" My response recently is "Well, I'm not six feet under, and that's about all I can ask for." And all I get is a chorus of "o I get that," or "Haha, yeah, it be like that!". It is all I can ask for not to be dead right now. I am in fight or flight and my body is spending all its energy fighting itself.

There's a thousand things wrong with me, mentally and physically. My great grandmother, my grandmother, and my mother all killed themselves. So I suppose I'm just carrying on a family tradition.

I really thought I was doing well today - I went to my classes, and I ate and didn't throw up. I hung out with a friend and I made plans to see them again tomorrow. But then I got home and it was suddenly four AM and everything is wrong and terrible and I'm updating my suicide letters again and staring at the bottle of SN in my closet. I read a poem that was short and sweet and terrible and seemed to sink its fingers into the little tears in my heart and *pull*.

I don't want to bore you with the details of my miserable life, LOL. But to summarize, I'm in chronic pain and disabled, a likely BPD sufferer, alcoholic, bulimic, depressed, kleptomaniac, compulsive liar, etc etc. I'll be doing the world a favor when I go.

I just don't want to be tired anymore. I hope you're all doing well, and if you're not doing well, I hope that you find comfort in knowing that I am with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Emmie, chloramine and 4 others
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
Helloooooo, thank you for posting and sharing your deepest feelings. I myself was a lurker for a long time, it did take some courage to post my first post.
I can relate to you in a few areas, you know everyone is soooo much consumed by their own lives they fail to notice when their loved one is being suffocated by this invisible demon(life). I don't know if it helps but, I appreciate you, I am proud of you for coming this far in life. Stick around, evryone here is very understanding. I found myself a cozy place here and I hope you do too 🤗🤗

Reactions: freedomcalls, Forever Sleep, idyllicIdeation and 1 other person
I

idyllicIdeation

Jul 8, 2022
Helloooooo, thank you for posting and sharing your deepest feelings. I myself was a lurker for a long time, it did take some courage to post my first post.
I can relate to you in a few areas, you know everyone is soooo much consumed by their own lives they fail to notice when their loved one is being suffocated by this invisible demon(life). I don't know if it helps but, I appreciate you, I am proud of you for coming this far in life. Stick around, evryone here is very understanding. I found myself a cozy place here and I hope you do too 🤗🤗
It definetly helps. Thank you 💕

• Love
Reactions: Silent.Tears
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Welcome!

As awful as your symptoms are, it sounds like it is made so much worse because of the lack of support and care. It makes the difference between soldiering on and spiraling out of control. I sometimes feel this too - I might even be somewhat normal if I had anyone really looking out for me.

It can be helpful to know you are not alone. There's something ironic about this place - we are all alone together.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: idyllicIdeation, chloramine, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly sounds very tiring what you have to constantly endure and your feelings of wishing to be gone from this world are understandable. For so many people life does just seem to be endless and constant suffering with no real relief. It's horrific how life can torture people in an unlimited amount of ways. But at least you have the option of SN right there, at least you are not trapped here with no way to escape. I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: idyllicIdeation
W

wishyouwell

Nov 12, 2022
I'm so sorry. You don't deserve this pain. You don't deserve to feel like you don't matter in this world. I know that these words don't change what you're experiencing and I don't want to invalidate you at all. I respect you and your decisions about your life. I just want you to know that you're worthy of your space on earth... you matter

B

BGooG

Aug 26, 2022
Congratulations on reaching out to this forum. That is not an easy thing to do, and the fact that you did is important. Unfortunately I have no magic words to offer comfort or help. I just wanted to acknowledge your presence, and let you know that this forum is a better place for you being here.