FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is why I cannot stand anti-suicide people who are incapable of minding their own business and I know that this fact offends those people but if someone wants to die it's simply not their decision to make, nobody is obligated to continue existing here for even a second longer than they wish to.

The whole view that suicide should be prevented is just so wrong to me as we all have a right to die, if someone wants to die they should simply be able to and that's something to respect rather than prevent, suicide is a personal decision not something for other people to decide.

I hate those people who think that just because they want to continue existing that everybody else should stay here and suffer as well, it's such a disgusting view, people should learn to accept that not everyone even wants to exist and we all have a right to die.

I don't get why people should have to continue suffering when they don't want to in an existence they were unfortunate enough to be burdened with in the first place. And it's like those people forget that we are all just going to die anyway, the reality is that no matter what suicide is a valid choice to prevent unnecessary suffering, it isn't like to die could ever be a negative thing anyway as one cannot suffer from it.

I will never see what is supposedly so bad about being unable to suffer in this meaningless existence to the point that it needs to be prevented, the right to die is very important in this existence where there's no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx, FRUSTRATED MIND and WAITING TO DIE
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
completely agree you can't have true freedom unless you also have the right to die at any time of your choosing
you get bought alive without your consent so the right thing to do would be give everyone the choice in wherever life is desirable or not

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
We barely have any freedoms left in this increasingly dystopian world.
Yet, I think what is most disgusting of all is that we have been denied certain peaceful methods of death such as a Nembutal.
The vile people in government create a multitude of problems that often lead to mental illnesses in the first place, yet when we want to end our lives we are " not allowed " to do so in a peaceful way because they know what's best for us, which is an absolutely narcissistic and psychopathic attitude to force on people who are suffering.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and FRUSTRATED MIND
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
I am afraid that society or government will start to force people to have children. At least having no children (forever) is allowed. I mean it will affect women more. But still I feel the best thing at least is that I have no desire for children. At least I avoid them the problem of having no access to voluntary euthanasia if they would have wanted that.

There is no shortage of parents giving away their children or neglecting them. But they still think they want to force people. And they would force the one who do not want to really or have no ability for that. But ignore the ones who are perfectly suited for having/raising children.