• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sequesther

Nov 18, 2019
Preparations for my method are finalized, I have set the date for tomorrow and the time for sunset. I am ready to go — but I'm panicking slightly only because:
  1. I live alone and my family & friends all live pretty far away
  2. My sister is coming from overseas to visit me tomorrow night but obvi I don't want her to be the one to discover my corpse
  3. I was going to call 911 on myself until I found that the average response time would almost certainly interrupt my method (suspension hanging) and result in failure
Any advice on how I should alert the proper authorities without risking premature discovery (method sabotage)?

Thanks in advance...

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
NotGoneButNotHere

NotGoneButNotHere

Nov 3, 2019
is it possible to email 911? If so an email service used to send delayed emails could be used. I know some third party texting apps (if you have an android) also have a delayed text feature so in theory the same thing could be done as I know for sure 911 can be texted. That being said, I'm sad to hear that this is your choice man but i respect it. I hope you find peace

Reactions: Circles and Moony21
S

sequesther

Nov 18, 2019
Thanks Moony21. Turns out emailing 911 isn't advisable since monitoring isn't constant. Texting to 911 isn't available where I reside. But it just now occurred to me that if I alert a friend and have them call 911, the delay alone would buy me just enough time to complete my method. I would have to act immediately after getting a "read" response to the email though.

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
can I ask why you would want to call 911, is it so your body is found my medical people rahter then friends and family? instead of being left to well, I guess rot?

I think it depends were youare, but many say a delayed email is best thing to do to alert people to your situation

S

sequesther

Nov 18, 2019
I would prefer to have medics discover my body rather than my sister. 911 response teams are trained they know exactly what needs to be done and would presumably remain on the scene for a couple hours at least.

My sister is coming to my apartment tomorrow night and has keys so she'd be the first and soonest to find me unless 911 is alerted. That cannot must not happen.

So you see the dilemma:
  • I call 911, they respond immediately and arrive in 5 minutes and are able to cut me down & resuscitate = epic fail + hospitalization & brain damage
  • I do nothing prior to my suicide and my sister arrives, expecting me as welcome committee only to discover my cold, blue and lifeless corpse hanging in the foyer closet and has to then call 911 herself

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
ya kinda quiffied on both bullet point's there really!!!

Delayed email to your sister, stating you need medical assistance, and for her not to come to until she is notified by the emergency services, that is if a delayed email doesn't state time it was sent? but then if it''s delayed does it matter?

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Delayed emails and texts to a few people saying that I'd need medical assitance or that I CtB'd is how I would set it up.

S

sequesther

Nov 18, 2019
Thank you all. I figured it out. Scheduled an email to be sent on Tuesday late afternoon to my psychiatrist as my final request for him to do the right thing and call 911 on my behalf. Scheduled myself to blow this taco stand an hour prior to the email being sent.

At least Gmail got their sh*t together and now allows for scheduling emails...

Reactions: ChristopherWalken