T

thekulprit

Sep 22, 2024
Hi everyone. New to the forum. I'm wondering if possible to die from alcohol alone? If 4 bottles of whiskey were drunk in an hour, would it cause death?

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Don't do it. It's a very unpredictable "method". You will likely puke even before you are able to down the rest while fully conscious still. If you are able to down all of it, you will likely wake up and puke while drifting in and out of consciousness. Eventually you might call 911 in a moment of consciousness while in pain and puking.

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and mlha
T

thekulprit

Sep 22, 2024
So it wouldnt work? What are the chances of it working? Would a bag over the head cause death?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
So it wouldnt work? What are the chances of it working? Would a bag over the head cause death?
The chances of this working are pretty low, most likely you puke long before it's deadly. If it was that easy alc would be long banned.

There's the Suicide Resource Compilation. You can read about way better methods there.

Reactions: Tonkpils
Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
yeah it's a very bad method, I advise against it.

P

peope_dont_change

Aug 22, 2023
Yes you can but you would need a huge amount of alcohol to make it reliable.

Better mix alcohol and ambien and then cover your head in a plastic bag to cut off oxygen to the brain. (Taken from the final exit book)

T

thekulprit

Sep 22, 2024
Would 4 bottles of whiskey work? I cant get ambien

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Alcohol can kill you but you have a much higher risk of screwing your body up & surviving. Liver damage is nothing to mess with!
Maybe look through some of this forums megathreads for some other ideas that have a higher success rates.
At any rate, I'm sorry that life has taken you to this point.
I hope you are able to find peace🌹💔

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller