• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ApatheticSandman

Aug 22, 2023
I thought about dying via alcohol poisoning but one of the biggest things I'm scared of is throwing up and surviving. So I was wondering if an easy, reliable and somewhat painless way is to simply cut out the middle man that is our digestive system and inject high amounts of alcohol directly into ones veins. Alcohol and a needle are super easy to get, and I imagine as long as I use enough alcohol it's a reliable method. But my main question now is how painful would it be? And if it would be very painful would the type of alcohol change that pain? For example instead of using drinking alcohol should I use rubbing alcohol? Any knowledge of the level of pain or other possible downsides or holes in this method are greatly appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: 》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》
》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

》|□-◇-□|《 H 》 《 R 》

Emo slut 🤮
Aug 28, 2023
Ever clear 191 proof I almost died from it even on a full stomach, if it's legal where you are that is. Definitely have to mix it but slam them back don't eat. Ever clear is dangerous so should be best option for CTB via alcohol overdose

OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
IV injections are often done with a 21G (the green needle) so it's slow, like anything dangerous that you inject, it can easily be deadly, apparently for alcohol, you get drunk very quickly, you have to be able to inject the sufficient dose even if you're already drunk though...
It's hard to say if it's painful, maybe just as much as dying drunk except you don't vomit.
I don't know if it's a good idea
Best wishes I hope you'll find the peace you're wanting

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
search for ctb with sodium nitrite (SN)
and Exit bag.
The most painless way is to make an exit bag out of a chicken roasting bag and a nitrogen/argon/helium cylinder of at least 2 cubic meters.
Nitrogen is easier to buy.
It's not a good idea to inject alcohol into your veins, it probably won't kill you and will leave sequelae.
there are topics with a lot of explanation.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I thought about dying via alcohol poisoning but one of the biggest things I'm scared of is throwing up and surviving. So I was wondering if an easy, reliable and somewhat painless way is to simply cut out the middle man that is our digestive system and inject high amounts of alcohol directly into ones veins. Alcohol and a needle are super easy to get, and I imagine as long as I use enough alcohol it's a reliable method. But my main question now is how painful would it be? And if it would be very painful would the type of alcohol change that pain? For example instead of using drinking alcohol should I use rubbing alcohol? Any knowledge of the level of pain or other possible downsides or holes in this method are greatly appreciated.
Injecting alcohol into the vein makes you drunk in a second. The vasodilatory effect, which is much stronger here, can lead to death by pulmonary embolism. The alcohol ends up highly concentrated in the lungs, goes into the heart and brain (can also cause damage there) and can really kill you. Or even a lifetime of mental derangement is quite possible, if brain vessels start bleeding because of it, or paralysis and so on.... Don't do it!

Reactions: undecided