D

Deleted member 847

I just bought this bottle of wine and I was thinking to drink it all tomorrow or Friday before hanging myself, because what the hell I'm gonna die anyway. But should I? I have never drunk more than a 7% beer before, so will this amount make me vomit or feel pain? I don't want to fuck this up, but I think you have to be very drunk to kill yourself.

WINE.jpg

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and Justanotherconsumer
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
A 40% wine? Sure it isn't hard alcohol?

Reactions: tearsinrain and Tiburcio
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
We'll i would definitely want hard alcohol for a hanging.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Alcohol can be good to ease the pain and also make you feel more determined about what you're going to do.
But just like you said, a little too much and you could feel nausea etc. Especially if you're not used to it.
Also getting too drunk might lead to you being unable to go through the process correctly, resulting in a failed attempt.

Reactions: Morning Angel, skitliv, Tiburcio and 2 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Just don't drink the whole thing or you will black out and vomit,same alcohol content as whiskey.

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Wine? In my country wine has like 14% at best, vodka has 40% xD
Careful with this stuff, if you drink too much you will black out and vomit, you won't even know when and how that happened.

Reactions: tearsinrain and skitliv
D

Deleted member 847

Ok guys I'm just an idiot this is probably liquor or something else mixed with wine

S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
I just bought this bottle of wine and I was thinking to drink it all tomorrow or Friday before hanging myself, because what the hell I'm gonna die anyway. But should I? I have never drunk more than a 7% beer before, so will this amount make me vomit or feel pain? I don't want to fuck this up, but I think you have to be very drunk to kill yourself.

You can do a trial run first, no harm in that. You will get drunk quicker if your stomach is empty, as compared to after a meal. 40% is hard liquor. I believe wine hardly or never exceed 15%. I once tried to get drunk on a bottle of wine before, but couldn't. I was sensitive to the tannin, it made me had a bad headache before I could finish the bottle, I consumed 3/4 and still not remotely feeling high. Some people react to alcohol differently, they might feel like crap instead of high, and some might puke easily due to poor tolerance.

Best you do a trial run first, more likely you get the pleasure of getting drunk one more time than not.

Reactions: tearsinrain, Comatose11, Deleted member 847 and 1 other person
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
is that tuica? or fortified wine? it does seem a bit high for wine. in any case go slow.

Reactions: Tiburcio
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
40% is strong stuff. Would not recommend it if you are not used to drinking. As people above said. Have a glass one night and see what it does and adjust your plan accordingly. Anyway if you are a light drinker i would recommend sticking to what you know or either get to know your new stuff first.

Reactions: Comatose11, skitliv and Tiburcio
T

Tiburcio

Alcohol can be good to ease the pain and also make you feel more determined about what you're going to do.
But just like you said, a little too much and you could feel nausea etc. Especially if you're not used to it.
Also getting too drunk might lead to you being unable to go through the process correctly, resulting in a failed attempt.
Since my own experience, I confirm this.

I don't know if you will puke, it deoends of the persons. My first time I drunk very strong and I only had some nausea... I drunk more than a single bottle and it was almost as strong and it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Comatose11 and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

Ok so I have to go easy and test it to see how it affects me, thanks.

Reactions: lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Tiburcio
S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
When my time comes, alcohol will definitely be there for me. I have saved that special bottle of 25 year old scotch for just that day. It will be my catalyst for courage, and my killer for pain. I have drank through the years of pain, to know how to get to the level to feel numb enough, but still able maintain cognition. So you are right, going easy is the best way to find that threshold.

Reactions: borntooslow, lv-gras, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 1 other person
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
yeah that looks like some sort of cognac. (romanian reading gives you powers lol)

stronger than wine for certain

(now wishing had some to taste, looking for a partner, lol?)

Last edited:
Reactions: tearsinrain, Deleted member 847 and Tiburcio
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
It says spirit drink or something and that it has wine and other things in it.
Definitely hard liquor, if youre not used to drinking then its definitely going to make you puke and get you drunk really fast, probably compromising the attempt, as many have said do some trial runs first

Reactions: shattered dreams, Tiburcio and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

Liquor, cognac who cares. If it can make me high enough to stay 10 seconds in the noose without interrupting the fainting, it's cool for me.

Reactions: lv-gras
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
The first time I tried hard liquor I didn't vomit but I ended up misjudging hard and had a blackout. Apparently I just fell asleep on my bed (alcohol makes me really fucking tired) so maybe you should not get too wasted because that might prevent you from going through with it.

It might sound silly but what I used to do back when I was still new to drinking was calculating how much I had to drink to reach a certain blood alcohol level.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, lv-gras and Tiburcio
D

Deleted member 847

I drunk 7 shots and I got pretty high lol. But damn it burned my throat. I think 10 shots will be enough to kill myself.

D

Deleted member 847

Being drunk makes you very confident. Want a girlfriend? Just drink before having a date lmao

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lv-gras and Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
Liquor, cognac who cares. If it can make me high enough to stay 10 seconds in the noose without interrupting the fainting, it's cool for me.
I failed partial suspension a while ago. I was putting as much pressure as possible too. Tried for a solid 15 minutes+. Only got bright lights in vision, body numbness, convulsions and mild hypoxia. Never fully lost conciousness. Gave up due to neck pain. I'm sure you can go unconscious quick with full suspension, but partial takes a bit.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
D

Deleted member 847

It will absolutely kill me. Shit I managed to hang myself while being sober months ago, with this I'm definitely going to carch the bus

D

Deleted member 847

I failed partial suspension a while ago. I was putting as much pressure as possible too. Tried for a solid 15 minutes+. Only got bright lights in vision, body numbness, convulsions and mild hypoxia. Never fully lost conciousness. Gave up due to neck pain. I'm sure you can go unconscious quick with full suspension, but partial takes a bit.
I can faint by partial but I've seen that some people here can't, maybe you have more fat in your neck and you need more pressure.

J

Jon_Doe

Aug 6, 2018
I can faint by partial but I've seen that some people here can't, maybe you have more fat in your neck and you need more pressure.
Could be. I also have very strong neck muscles for some reason.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras