• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
How much alcohol would I need to ingest in a ~30 minutes period in order to get drunk enough to reduce SI? I plan on doing the train method, so I'll get drunk at the place. I usually tend to get drunk quite slow from what others told me, I'm not an usual drinker but I start to feel tipsy after maybe 5 shots of vodka. I'm yet pretty stable at that point, but I can't tell if it's enough to reduce SI significantly.
On the other hand, too much of it will definitely make me nauseous, so I still don't know what a great range would be.

Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM and Interestedsadboi25
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
It's hard to say, because alcohol affects other people differently depending on body composition, tolerance, type of alcoholic beverage and so on, but for me personally, my SI is at its lowest (while still being "functional" and not nauseous or significantly more stupid than usual) when I'm roughly between being tipsy and drunk. Like, that warmness over the body and floaty feeling in the head type of thing, but still not tripping over my own feet and twerking against inanimate objects.

Maybe you could do a little experiment to gauge how you feel after a certain amount/type of drink(s) and make some notes on what you drank and how much within a certain period of time, so that you're not just winging it on the spot IF you decide to go through with it? The decision to die is obviously a serious one (and not one that I encourage anybody to do, for the record – it's about personal choice and really understanding what you're doing and the consequences thereof), and not something that should be "winged" at any point, and in general it's always good to really know what you're getting into before you get into it, if and whenever possible, even when it comes to the nitty grittys. I'm sure you're already well-aware of this, but I specifically mention it anyway, just to be safe.

Also, I'm not judging you, but it just sucks so bad that people – who are already (clearly) in enough pain as it is – have to resort to such grisly methods when we have the medical knowledge and resources that could allow people the option to go peacefully. What a world we live in. Hurts my heart. I'm so truly sorry that you're hurting so much.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: foxgirl and kilowatt
kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
It's hard to say, because alcohol affects other people differently depending on body composition, tolerance, type of alcoholic beverage and so on, but for me personally, my SI is at its lowest (while still being "functional" and not nauseous or significantly more stupid than usual) when I'm roughly between being tipsy and drunk. Like, that warmness over the body and floaty feeling in the head type of thing, but still not tripping over my own feet and twerking against inanimate objects.

Maybe you could do a little experiment to gauge how you feel after a certain amount/type of drink(s) and make some notes on what you drank and how much within a certain period of time, so that you're not just winging it on the spot IF you decide to go through with it? The decision to die is obviously a serious one (and not one that I encourage anybody to do, for the record – it's about personal choice and really understanding what you're doing and the consequences thereof), and not something that should be "winged" at any point, and in general it's always good to really know what you're getting into before you get into it, if and whenever possible, even when it comes to the nitty grittys. I'm sure you're already well-aware of this, but I specifically mention it anyway, just to be safe.

Also, I'm not judging you, but it just sucks so bad that people – who are already (clearly) in enough pain as it is – have to resort to such grisly methods when we have the medical knowledge and resources that could allow people the option to go peacefully. What a world we live in. Hurts my heart. I'm so truly sorry that you're hurting so much.
Thank you very much. That helps a lot. I appreciate your help.

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs