• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Would you say combining alcohol with benzos is a better way to suppress SI than using only one of them? Would you say this frequently mentioned combination is the best one or there are other substances that'd work better?

D

Dying Alive 00

Mar 23, 2023
Partly it depends on the reason for wanting to suppress SI. Some things just don't go well with alcohol at all.
But personally, knowing how benzos affect me, and knowing how alcohol used to affect me (I don't bother with it anymore), I wouldn't mix the two under any circumstances

S

strawberryjampan

-
Mar 25, 2023
Would you say combining alcohol with benzos is a better way to suppress SI than using only one of them? Would you say this frequently mentioned combination is the best one or there are other substances that'd work better?
Odds are you'll black out really quickly after mixing them, depends on potency and amt you drink obviously but wouldn't recommend

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Odds are you'll black out really quickly after mixing them, depends on potency and amt you drink obviously but wouldn't recommend
I will try soon, let's see. I guess it depends on the amount taken. I'll try something like 2mg Xanax and 5 shots of alcohol.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I did not manage to overcome the survival instinct with vodka. According to a suicidal guide, one should drink 1.5 l of vodka to disconnect the survival instinct but I could not drink that much. Bensodiazepiner medicine has not worked either for me with my method because I cannot get hold of anti-nausea medicine. Anything crazy can happen when you mix alcohol and bensodiazepiner - you will lose control over your movements - you may fall and get bloody. I think that the best way is to be drug free. One act of courage is all that is needed.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Nothing suppresses my SI so it's an individual matter.