CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Well this nig problem not safety, every moment there always danger there always possible bad injury damage everything worse , know this hard what jappen random nothing help nobod help not all problem solve what do have this body have this life full provlem all time danger feel afraid all worry bad possible happen already bad much happen past keep deteriorate mow what stay this entire life not what this no, need leave .

• Hugs
Reactions: bipolar22, Venus13, whywere and 5 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
You are such a beautiful soul, 100% for real. I wear my heart on my sleeve period.

Having you here with everyone brings love, warmth, light and the knowledge that you are a valuable spirit.

Wishing you lots of sunny blue skies, and I send lots of huge hugs, caring and that you are beautiful!

Walter

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, madebrief and Venus13
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is terrifying how in this life what we are going through can instantly get worse, causing us to suffer more. There is no real rest, peace or relief in this life but instead there is unlimited potential to feel pain. Your feelings of wishing to be free from everything are understandable.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream